Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I have no idea what to name this yet.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie glared at the name, "My name is not Kat." She took a threatening step towards Alcide, her eyes still red from feeding. But also, if she could blush, she would be. Louis didn't walk over to Ant like he wanted to. "You need to get home, lock your doors."

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Alcide took a step forward and closed the gap between them. "Oh, you know you like it, Kat." He muttered huskily. "WHY? He'll just find me." She looked up at him, frowning.

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie's lip curled up in a growl, but she couldn't bury the feeling she got when he did call her that. It annoyed her yes, but it also sounded amazing coming from his lips. "No, I don't mean to sound so upfront Ant, but I'll do a stake out and watch for him tonight. he won't get within miles of you ever again." Louis said with determination.

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Alcide smiled, "You're like a kitten trying to be a lion. Its.." He paused finding the right word. "Adorable." He looked down at her, smirking. "I like the nickname Kitten better." He pushed a strand of hair out of her face. "Pinky promise." She said with as much seriouness that she could muster up. She held out her pinky and raised an eyebrow.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis smiled a bit and closed the distance between them and locked her pinkie with his. "Pinkie promise." Katie growled again giving up. She was getting a bit annoyed. Katie looked at Alcide.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Ant blushed, "Promise you won't eat me or whatever vampires do.." She frowned. "Alcide wouldn't like that one bit. " She grinned and started walking. "Come on!" Alcide clicked his tongue twice, "Kitten, " He said softly. " Bite me and I'll bite you back, I guarantee."

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie snarled getting really annoyed with Alcide real fast. The biting comment made her lunch herself at him and push him into the wall. "I don't eat people." Louis frowned, "And whos Alcide?" He asked following her. (i gtg i'll be on later though))

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
(Yeah.) Alcide quickly turned so she was now pinned against the wall. "Don't test me, Kitten. I am not to be played with." He whispered in her ear. "See, I could have hurt you, if what you did wasn't as cute as I thought it was. Oh, exactly my point, kitten trying to be a lion." He ran his lips down her jawline, slowly. "You're lucky I like you, Kitten." He chuckled lightly. "You're so damn fiesty though." Ant laughed at that, "How do I know that, you're eyes were red and you growled at me not to long ago.." She shuddered at uthe thought. "Alcides my forbidden lover that sends me roses through the mail." She rolled her eyes. "He's my cousin."

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie's breath deepened and she was frozen. She wanted to move, but didn't at the same time. Louis chuckled, "Did you know about vampires before that encounter?" He wanted to change the subject about him growling at her. He just has a quickk temper and it's hard to calm down,

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Alcide let go of her and took a step back. "Little Kitten, you okay? Did I scare you too bad?" He smirked. "Uh, no. I probably wuld have reacted differently if I had. You know," Ant looked at him, frowning. "I probably would have reacted differently from you." She raised a ginger eyebrow.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Things that annoy me

Things that annoy me

The Related Game!

Things that annoy me

last one to say minion wins

The Related Game!

latest videos