Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I have no idea what to name this yet.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alcide, all vampires are bad. We kill people to survive, but there is good in everyone." Katie smiled softly looking at her hands. Louis smiled when Ant kissed his cheek. When her neck pushed against his lips though, he went rigid a second before relaxing. He wasn't thristy so it didn't bother him, to much.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"But Kitten, I'm worse then most." He mumbled and laid his head in her lap his time. "I'm staying like this regardless if you like it or not, so don't comment." Ant smiled at him, "Do vampires eat icecream?" She asked, amusement in her voice. "Well, do they? Because, I wanna go get icecream." She giggled and reached down to grav his hand. "I don't care if you do or not, you're coming 'cause your my day stalker, right?"

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis laughed, "No I don't eat icecream, but whatever makes you happy darling. And what's a day stalker?" Katie looked down at Alcide, her brow crease but she didn't say anything. He didn't look happy so she ran her hands through his hair.

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"You have to follow me around in the day because of that creeper vamp. Alcides my night stalker. I'm assuming he's a vampire also." Ant frowned. Alcide looked up at her, "Kitten, I like you. You smell nice." He smiled, it was surprisingly innocent with no hidden meaing behind it. "Its not the only reason I like you but its a valid one."

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie smiled and chuckled at him, "Well you do know how to win over a girl." She winked at Alcide. Louis nodded, "Yes he is, so is that girl that was with him."

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Don't wink at me, that's my job to do the winking." He chuckled. "That's why y'all were growling." She face palmed herself. "You guys are so aggresive towards eachother.." Ant looked at Louis. "Do you have a vampire girlfriend?"

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, they are always to overprotective. I'm waiting to find the right girl." Louis looked down the path in thought. "Sure what ever." Katie combed ehr finger through his hair.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Alcide reached up and grabbed a lock of hair between his middle and pointer finger. "You know, you're one of the most beautiful vampires I've ever met." He murmered. "So, you want to be with a human then?" She blushed and tripped over something while walking.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie turned her green eyes to Alcides eyes, "Thank you, there are times I don't feel very beautiful. You are quite handsome yourself." Louis grabbe her elbow, keeping her balanced, "I don't know, maybe."

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Alcide smirked, "Proper term is sexy , darlin'" He grinned to himself. "Why don't you feel beatiful at times?" He frowned, staring into her eyes,. Ant blushed looking down, "Thanks.." She mumbled and continued, "Would you eventually turn her?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many rights should a woman have?

awnser the question the person above you asks

How many rights should a woman have?

What song is stuck in your head?

What song is stuck in your head?

Do You Like School?

latest videos