Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Buzz-Lika-Bee & Jklhy56's private RP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
A vampire has been cast out of hell and must make friends with at least one human .which is kinda hard for him since he loves to drink their blood.he meets a girl who teaches him how to fit in the human world. Name: Age: Looks: Personality:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia 17 Picture Coming soon youll see

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer looks 16 pic coming :he has a short temper and likes to joke around.h can be serious when it's needed

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
You start? 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer walked down th dark street"Kick me out will you"he muttered.he stopped at a corner and looked around

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked down the sidewalk, and I turned a corner, running into a man, I fell over, and scraped my hand, blood started to drip out of te cut, I got up slowly. "Sorry.."

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Check my post count

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's fine"He said and smelled the blood dripping out her hand."Maybe i should patch that up for you"He said tensing a little.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I shrugged. "Well, Alright." I said, and smiled warmly at him, he wa a nice looking guy.. Very handsome. My hand started to throb with pain, yeah, it hurt..

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucifer took her hand and looked at the cut"don't bite it"he yelled at himself in his head.He pulled out a roll f gauze and and wrapping it up"there good as new"he said gritting his teeth a little

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nobody listens to country :(

How do you think our world will end and why?

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos