Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

CrazeeMonkey and SerenadeKiwi Private RP

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
HETALIAAAA I will be using: All my Ocs, but mainly Spaily.

Foreverlost113 is my bestest friend.
I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Become with mother russia, da?

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ohhai! :3 I'll be using mostly Franz Josef Land (Google is your friend) But possibly some other ones...like Skyland, or Kovland. :3 I said possibly.

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
I'll begin it.. ----------------------------Magical Line of Rp--------------------------------------- Spaily was standing next to Spain, watching the chaos wreck havoc. Spain, seeing his friends (France and Prussia, BTT), walked over to them, leaving the poor female alone. She sighed. "Ne~ Why is it so Chaotic here!?" She whined. Her mother was at home, making pasta. She began fiddling with one strand of her curly hair.

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
Franz saw Spaily messing with her curl. She was alone now, and she was herself. She walked toward Spaily happily. "Priveyet." she said. She didn't care what Russia said, she could make comrades if she tried hard enough..right?

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Spaily looked at Franz. "Ne! Hello!" She exclaimed. This was the first time someone tried contacting her. She wasn't sure how to react. Lovina's words then entered her head. "Becareful around-a those countries! Especially Russia!" She sweatdropped. Mama won't mind, I believe. After all, Papa would agree! She thought happily.

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Kak pozhi-I mean...how are you?" Franz replied. She was not used to speaking English, Russian was her first language. Nether less, she was happy someone wanted to talk to her. Normally, when she tried to talk to someone, like the Baltics, they'd start freaking out (or in Latvia's case, crying a little)

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
"I'm fine, thank you for asking. Now, how are you, if I may ask?" She said, politely. Austria captured her for a few months, so she had a habit of being way polite. "And if I may ask, are you Russian?" She asked, her spanish accent leaking strongly.

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
Franz Josef hesitated. Should she tell her? Good friends don't keep secrets, so she learned, and she wanted friends bad, just to prove Russia wrong. "Da, I'm Russian." she replied as nicely as she could, "and I'm...good, I guess." she added quickly with a smile.

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Spaily's eyes glittered with amazement. "I've never met a Russian, ne! My momma always told me to stay away from Russia, although I'd been wanting to talk to him for some time.. He doesn't seem cold, at all!" She said, blabbering for no reason. She was just excited, for she now has a friend! She was, again, confused on how she should feel, but she felt happiness and excitement.

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mother?" Franz was confused." Russia isn't cold, he's only mean to all those who defy him and refuse to become one with Mother Russia, da?" There was no reason to be scared of Russia. She didn't see why, anyway. Maybe all the other countries are just weak ignorant fools, who have no business to say Ivan's name. But, this girl-Spaily, wasn't it-maybe she's different.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY LOL wins!!!!-moved

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say Banana wins!

Last one to say MADAGASCAR wins!!

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say Banana wins!