Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The younger one change and started pushing Ai "Go go now, or else you`ll regret it for the rest of your life!" He said gently shoving her as he looked to the older one smiling.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai gasped loudly, twirling around, her eyes wide. "Wha-what are...who a-are..." She couldn't get anything out. She slapped a hand over her mouth, about to scream.
The older one grinned, changing himself as he came behind her, helping the other push "You need to go! Now! You're pathetic, living here, alone...Go!" he snapped again.
Ai tried squirming away from the two, still not getting what was going on as she was shoved out the door, the others still on her tail. "This is not happening...." she muttered
"Oh but it is!" The older one laughed.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The younger one sighed "Ai go now, Or you will not ever see him again..I mean it!" He said
as his face turned a slight pink "He would not have left his mask, if he ment to see you again" He said pushing her more.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright alright!" Ai snapped, pulling herself out of reach of the two boys. She sighed and gripped the mask in her hands. He had to be somewhat close...or at least hadn't gone far. She thought for a moment, before turning to the others, pleading softly "Do you know where he went? Did he say where he was heading? I think he may have gone back to the castle...but I am not sure why..."

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The young one nodded "Yes, I heard he was going the long way toward the castle but he sounded
like a ghost!" He said worried slightly as he watched Ai walk out the door
into the snow.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai let out a small sigh, bitting her lower lip softly as she scanned the village. No one. That's what she needed. She quickly hurried and grabbed both of the boys forarms, smiling as one of them changed back to a dog. "You two are coming now" she smirked. She packed the older dog into a side pouch of a horse a few houses down, hoping they wouldn't mind them taking it for a bit. She instructed the other to get on and guide her to where he may have gone.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The dog nodded "Easy" He said getting on the horse "You went up toward the hills"
He said looking to Ai but looked to the older dog smiling.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai nodded and got on the front of the horse, grabbing the bridle quickly. "Just tell me where to go.." she said quickly, starting down the path.
((You wanna keep going with the whole journey of finding him or do you wanna skip a bit to like a party or something he went to and Ai found out and went and she looked for him or something?))

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Sure, To the party!} Blood walked around in a mask since it was a masked ball,
he wore a black plain suit with a crimson tie as everyone else wore something fancy..
Blood walked calmly among the crowd as eyes went to him from every corner of the room.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai was clinging to Len, the older dog, walking around the ball room blinded by all the colors there were of the other dresses. Ai was chewing on her lower lip, stepping on her toes as she shot her head around, pleading to find Blood. She wasn't really dressed for this at all, only wearing a pure silver and black dress, long shaggy sleeves and the trim going across her collar bone. The length on it went just kissing her knees, her black boots hugging her legs.

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos