Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

waterkitty103 and nyplaysguitar private rp

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Let's each make a boy and a girl. My guy dates your girl and my girl dates your guy. They can be witches, vampires, angles, or werewolves. Form: Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Perso: Creature: Other: Name: Lucy West Age: 17 Gender: F Looks: getting Creature: Angel Other: None Name: Jeremy Birch Age: 16 Gender: M Looks: getting Creature: Werewolf Other: None Perso: She is mean and hard to get along with. Other:

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Lucy- angel Jeremy- jeremy jeremy wolf form

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay dokie! Big Grin Name: Kiara Age: 1361 looks 16 Gender: Female Looks: Personality: Sassy, independent, rebel, smart, out going, fun loving, some what mean, creative, secretive Creature: Vampire Other: She has very bad trust issues so it's very hard to get her to let you in Name: Justin Age: 18 Gender: Male Looks: this is Donovan Personality: Smart, charming, protective, creative, kind, down to Earth Creature: Wizard Other: None

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
(I'll start) Lucy walked down into the empty kitchen. She didn't care where her mom was, she need to get out of the house. She hadn't flown in over a week and her wings were starting to ache from the lack of motion. She ran out the back door and uncurled her wings then she was in the air. Jeremy opened his eyes. Then shut them again. His little sister, Annie, was standing over him. "Morning!" She yelled loudly. "Annie," He growled, "Out of my room, now." "No, you can't make me, Mr. Werewolf." "Hey! Keep your voice down, mom and dad can't hear you! They don't need to know that."

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, never got it.) Kiara was down a dark alleyway pulling innocent people down and drinking them dry. "Delicious." She muttered after her fifth person. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stepped out of the alley. She sighed and started walking back to her mansion. She walked past a home that she always went past and smirked, "Werewolves." She muttered and rolled her eyes. Justin was out at the park already. He had already helped two kids deal with their bullies and was sitting on the park bench. He sighed, bored. He looked around, almost no one was at the park and it was so quiet.

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Lucy saw a boy sitting in the park. He looked bored. She landed silently a few yards away. She curled in her wings and walked up to him. She leaned on the tree behind the bench. She was debating wether she should attack this guy and steal his life to become stronger or talk to him. Annie laughed,"Sorry!" She skipped out of his room. Jeremy rolled out of bed and grabbed some clothes. He looked around his room. He was worried he'd ruined it the night before as he became a werewolf. Thankfully he'd been outside. He got dressed and went downstairs. He stopped in front of the window in the living room. I smell blood, and where there's blood, there's vampires. He crept out the front door and saw a girl about his age walking away from his house to the mansion on the hill.

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin sensed her, "Hello Lucy." He said, casually. "It'd do you no good stealing my life." He told her and turned to face her. "Come now, hiding behind trees?" He asked and chuckled. "Might as well come out. I know where you are, what you are, and who you are." Justin said to her, turning back to face the pond. Kiara could feel eyes on her. She turned to the house and saw a boy looking at her from his door. She growled and smirked, turning back around and going to her mansion. She stopped suddenly, hearing her parents fighting about her. She sighed and turned around, walking away from the mansion.

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Lucy couldn't help it she gasped. That was impossible! She crept carefully around the tree. No way she was stealing this dudes life. Dang, I really need someone's life. Being a dark angel required it. "Who are you?" Jeremy stopped the girl. I don't think so. He said telepathically. He knew she could hear it, she smelled of blood and death, vampire. He grabbed her arm. His claws came out and gently poked her.

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiara smirked, "Calm yourself werewolf. I've already eaten." She told him and pulled her arm away. She kicked his chest and sent him flying. "Maybe I'll eat you tomorrow." She told him, walking away again. She smirked. "After all, school starts tomorrow." She told him. Justin smirked, "Sorry to say that you won't be stealing anyone." He told her, standing up. He smirked, crossing his arms over his chest. "The name's Justin, and you're Lucy." He stated, "Beautiful name, by the way." He complimented.

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Jeremy laughed, "Oh really?" He transformed into a werewolf then without missing a beat he threw the girl into the woods behind his house then ran after her. He was now double the girl's height. He growled right in her face. "Thanks," She felt a little light headed, "How did you know any of that? Are you a light angel?" She backed away and uncurled her black wings, "I'll kill you if you are!"

Green Day For Ever

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

What book are you currently reading?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

latest videos