Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Waterkitty103 and Buzz-Lika-Bee's RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Charnley 'Charn' Armstrong Age- 17 Looks- Jacoby. rp person  Personality- He can have anger problems, but he has been trying to find his best friend, who disappeared in Middle School, and he's been worried. He can be shy, and very sweet.  Species- Vampire, but is harmless to humans.. He only drinks animal blood.  Other- he is getting training so he can control his instincs better.  Name- Olivia Dirnt Age- 17 Looks- rp person  Personality- falls in love easily, and can be shy, she has learned to be more independent since going homeless.  Human other- her parents were ki||ed, and she is left without a house. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kiara Hutch Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Sweet and very shy and insecure, she has very bad trust issues since her Father abuses her all the time and killed her mother when she was seven. She's smart and very kind. Species: Human Other: She's been kept a secret from the world since Middle School because of her Father. Name: Justin White Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Smart, charming, nice, out going. Always standing up for the kid who can't stand up for themselves. Other: His younger sister died when she was three years old. The cause is unknown.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
You start?

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure. smile) Kiara was curled in a ball in the corner, in tears as her Father finished with her. She sniffled, scared as the door bell rang. She stood up and ran into a different room to stay hidden. She hid, crying more. She wiped at her eyes and swallowed hard. She looked at her new marks on her arms and her cut up lip. She sighed, One day I'll be free of this... She thought as the boy came in to train. Justin was sitting in the park on a bench. He had just saved another boy from being bullied and was bored now. He sighed, "What to do...What to do..." He muttered to himself. He stood up and started walking randomly around.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- I was leaning against a building, hugging my knees, and I had my hood up, passing people gave me mean looks, and I just looked down. I had no money, no food.. No place to stay. This was day three. I needed a place... Bad.  Charnley- "Hey." I said as I walked in, I shook his hand, and we started training on what I learned yesterday, to trust my instincs, I stopped, when I heard a soft crying coming from somewhere.. But I reassumed talking, and I slowly sat on the couch. 

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
It's in my post count 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know. smile) Kiara was hidden behind the couch and felt him sit down. She peeked out at him and gasped quietly when she realized who he was. He was her old best friend from Middle School. "Charn..." She whispered, quietly. She knew her Father couldn't see or hear her but she hoped that Charn could. Justin walked by the girl. He stopped and stepped back, "You alright?" He asked her and knelt down to her. He looked at her, she was very pretty. "Do you need some help?" He asked her.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia-  I looked up at him slowly. And I nodded. Finally, someone could help me.. People actually ared. "My parents dīed the other day.. And I.. I don't have anywhere to stay.." I said and I slowly stood up, and I felt my stomach rumble quietly.  Charnley- I reaconized that soft voice.. And, only one person called me Charn.. Kiara.. The voice was really close, and I had to find where she was. I listened to her father, I was guessing; and listened to the lesson, well, no really. I was focused on where she was. My best friend.. Kay, as I called her. 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin helped her up, "Come on. You can stay at my house. I have an extra room." He told her. "We'll get you something to eat." He promised her, "My name's Justin. Yours?" He asked, looking at her. She was really pretty. He was curious to know how her parents died. Kiara sniffled softly, "Charn...Please..." She whispered softly. "Behind the couch...Don't let my Father see you." She whispered and wiped more tears away. Maybe he could help her. She prayed her Father wouldn't hear her or see her.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- I was a little curious why he was being so nice, I'm not complaining, it was nice... "Thank you.. You don't know how much I epreciate it.." I said.. Justin... What a nice name.. "Im.. Olivia.." I said, and I looked up at him as we walked, he had stunning facial features, and all of them out together, was almost a dream..  Charnley- "Do you want a sandwich or anything?" her father asked, I nodded quickly. "Yes, please." I said, and when he was out of sight, I quickly went behind the couch, picking her up from her upper back, and under her knees. "Hold on... It's going to be okay..." I said, hugging her to me, I walked outside quickly, closing the door quietly. I rushed out to my car, and got her in the passengers seat, and i got in the drivers, I zoomed off, leaving tire marks in my spot.. "Are you okay?" I asked, which was stupid, comsidering she had bruises all over her, and her lip was bleeding. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Whats Ewww to You?

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

is your birthday the same as mine?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Hunter Or Luke

latest videos