Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Eden froze, staring at Chester wide-eyed in shock. Her blade dropped to the ground and disappeared. "Chester...?" She mumbled.
Cree peeked out from the building and winced at the sight. "It's Chester..." She whispered, clamping a hand over her mouth.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster looked around the corner and his eyes widened when he saw Chester"What is he doing"He mumbled. 

Chyster gripped his key blade charging forward towards Eden. Chyster ran out  in front of her and swung his keyblade clashing with Chester's 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Eden took a step back in fear before Chyster jumped out. Then she hurried away from the fight, pulling her younger sister close to her. "We're going to go find Sora." She called to Chyster, seeing as the portal remained opened. "Good luck." With a nod, she resummoned her keyblade and headed through the portal. Cree stood a moment, shocked into submission as she summoned her own keyblade and followed behind.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chester turned as they ran through th portal. Chyster swung at him making his skid back a little

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
They came from the portal in the middle of a whiteish hallway. "Stay by me, Cree. I'm not going to risk losing you again." Eden muttered, turning to her sister. When she received a nod in response, she headed down the hallway. Seeing a few shadows, she grabbed her sister's arm, covering her mouth with her hand and pulling her against the wall in the middle of another hall. Once they passed, she turned and pulled her sister out and down the hallway. "I hear voices..." She mumbled as they turned a corner. She peeked in and saw someone standing inside in a coat. She took a step back and the figure summoned a keyblade, swiftly turning and attacking her. She gasped and slung her keyblade up into the air, clashing with the other person's. Immediately she knew who was under the hood. "Sora, snap out of it, it's us!" She hissed quietly, but he seemed completely out of it. "Please, we need to get out of here! They brainwashed you and Chester, and we're all in danger. It'll be even worse if you don't come on!" With another strike, her focus was lost and her keyblade vanished. She took a step back and pushed her sister behind her. "Stay behind me." She demanded, getting into a normal fighting stance.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster turned back towards Chester"Snap out of it"He yelled running at him again. Chester stayed silent and ran at Chyster as well both clashing and pushed against each other 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
When Sora swung his keyblade at Eden, she shoved her sister to the right of her in fear of her getting injured and put her arms up quickly in an X pattern. The keyblade made a soft thud sound as it hit her arms, burning crazily as she tried to push the blade away. It was a stupid idea, going hand to blade with a keyblade master, especially when he was completely out of it. When she finally managed to shove the blade back, it smacked Sora right in the head, knocking him to his senses.
"What happened?" Sora muttered, rubbing his head where it hit. "And why am I wearing an Organization coat?"
"Keep it on. I have a plan." Eden told him, pulling the hood up on her hoodie, since she hadn't gotten the coat put back on that was loaned to her. Cree had hers, though. "Take Cree to the person who kidnapped you. Tell them one of the Organization members already brainwashed her, if they ask."
"But...what about you?" Cree's voice squeaked as she got to her feet. Eden turned and put a hand on each of her sister's shoulders, pulling her coat's hood up.
"I'll be fine, don't worry. You guys just stay here and make sure no one finds out what happened."
"What about Namine? Have you found her?" Sora asked.
"No. That's where I'm going now." With that, Eden turned and ran down towards the dungeon.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster knocked Chester back and he hit a wall sliding to the ground.Chester slowly approached him looking down at him.Chester was knocked out for the moment. Chyster sighed in relief and leaned on the wall.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I just went on a searching spree because I forgot the names of the keyblades Sora uses in Final Form. D: I just knew they were the ones I once saw Roxas using...)

Eden heard a small voice say, "over here" when she headed downstairs. She froze, turning towards the voice, and then slowly walked to the voice. She saw Namine standing behind a set of bars, locked up. "I'll get you out of there. Where's the key?"
"In Axel's room." Namine whispered. "It's no use. He'll catch you."
"I'm not worried about getting caught. I'm worried about getting you out of here so we can get Sora and Chester back to the mansion before they get caught."
"Good luck." She said softly. "But if you get caught...don't blame me. You lost your keyblade, so you're not going to have a very good chance in a fight."
"...How did you know I lost my keyblade?"
"I knew you would if you found Sora, and you did."
Frowning, Eden turned away from Namine and headed back up.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(By the way, I made it Axel's room so you'd actually have something to do. xD)

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos