Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
They exited the portal in the city where Chyster and his brother were, all looking a bit startled.
"Is everyone alright?" Eden asked. A few mumbles came from Namine, Sora, and Cree, and she sighed in relief before turning to Chyster and Chester. "How about you guys?"

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(ohh i got an idea .there should be a trigger word that if ####### in the organization says it Sora and Chester attack again)

"Yeah 'They both said standing up."I steel feel a little weird"Chester said rubbing his head.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(That's awesome! You're smart, bro. XD)

"I guess it's just a side effect. I do too." Sora sighed.
"You both just need to rest. Let's head back." Namine stated, heading towards the mansion with Eden, Cree, and Sora following behind.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah i know)

"ok"Chester said following into the Mansion and headed up to the library.
Chyster walked in behind everyone else still feeling a little uneasy about what happened

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Cree followed Chester into the library while Sora followed Namine into her room. She sat down in the floor and glanced at Chester. "Are you alright?" She asked softly.

When Eden and Chyster went to their room, she closed the door and frowned. "When I dropped my keyblade after seeing Chester under the hood of the Organization coat...I lost my keyblade. I can't get it back...That means I can't help fight anymore..." She told him softly with a hoarse voice.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah i think so"He said sitting next to her "I;m sorry if i tried to hurt anyone"He said looking over at her.

"What"Chyster said registering what she said"Eden this whole thing has been one big disaster maybe we should just get use to staying here"Chyster sighed sitting against the wall

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's okay. The only ones that got hurt were...Chyster and Eden." Cree sighed, pulling her knees to her chin. "...I'm really scared...I don't like it here..." She whispered, burying her face in her hands.

"I know...I've been trying to get used to it, but...if we're stuck staying here, we'll have to get chased down the rest of our lives. Do you want that?" Eden asked softly. Then she slumped down in the floor, burying her face in her knees. "Maybe we should just give up...We could work for the Organization, make new friends..." She sighed.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't worry i promise i won't let anything bad happen to you"Chester said looking up.

"Right now that sounds like the only option we have right now"Chyster sighed."But we can;t just give up"He said 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(brb)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm back.)

Cree glanced up at Chester, tears prickling the edges of her eyes. "Promise?" She asked softly.

"What other choice is there? If Sora and Chester are captured again, and they brainwash Namine too, then we're dead for sure. I won't be able to survive a single blow from Axel without my keyblade, and he's got the dungeon keys 24/7." Eden sighed.

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

latest videos