Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56 and Rii's Roleplay!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Because I can protect myself..." Eden mumbled. "They wouldn't be able to get near me."

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster frowned a little.His hand shot forward grabbing her the front of her shirt.he pulled her towards him"listen here i don't care how strong you are or think you are your not going to survive with that type of attitude"He said pushing her back

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Eden winced as she was yanked forwards, listening to him before being shoved away. "Maybe I don't need to survive. It's not like I have anything to live for, anyways." She muttered, looking down at her feet. "Good luck with whatever the hell you're talking about. I'm sorry you had to meet me." With that, she turned and began to leave.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"i didn't want to have to do this but"He said as he walked behind her and picked her up."your coming with me .ask no questions and don't struggle"He said as he carried her in the opposite direction

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"H-Hey!" Eden squeaked, squirming at first and then staying still. She winced, bowing her head and watching the ground as Chyster walked. She mumbled a few things in another language under her breath, her hair falling into her face.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster made it back to his house and put Eden after he got in."ok rules are no being sorry,no being scared or shy,don't be too nice,and don't expect me to go easy on you"He said looking over at her

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Eden frowned, looking up at Chyster as her instincts knocked some sense into her. She kneed him in the stomach and kicked him to the floor, planting a foot firmly on his abdomen. "Fine, then I'm not sorry for kicking you. But why the hell did you practically kidnap me? Are you insane?" She asked, crossing her arms. Her eyes had turned a purpleish pink shade[like an Enderman :3] instead of being their usual pale blue color. For once, she was actually angry.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"well we are getting somewhere"He said pushing her foot off of him.he got up and replied"because if i asked you you wouldn't have came so kidnapping you was the best way,"He said

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well I might have if you told me why." Eden muttered, crossing her arms as her eyes returned to normal. She hid behind her hair, tugging her hood down before responding. "Speaking of, why did you bring me here? Was it just for the hell of it?"

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"no i have a reason what you did just a minute ago you learn how to be like that all the time"He said leaning on the wall

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is school really a place where you can say...

U of M vs. MSU

Shingeki no Kjoyin (a.k.a Attack On Titan)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Word that start with A

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos