Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Midnight's and Moko's PRP~!!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag sat down, flipping her book open to the page where she had left off, trying to block out the noise of the other students. There was another voice, it seemed--No kidding, Mag, this is school, there are lots of voices--but this one seemed...different, somehow. She shrugged and tried to ignore it, too.

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hiroshi gave up on trying to look for people to talk too. He leaned against the wall and pulled out his wallet. Inside he opened a small pocket that was full of pictures. They were of all his friends from middle school. "I really wish you guys were here. " He murmured. He was the only one of his friends going there.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Daren looked at the boy next to him, watched him flipping through the pictures. He already had begun imagining what was wrong, who the people in the pictures were, making up a story in his head to explain it all. That was how he usually did things, imagining things, making up things. ~Oh! I guess I should just ask him...,~ he thought, then asked quietly, "Are you all right?"

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hiroshi looked up at the boy talking to him." Oh, yeah.. Im alright. Totally ok..." He answered kind of shy-like. " I'm Hiroshi. Nice to meet you.' Hiroshi said cheerfully.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh...okay," he said, but not really believing him. His reddish eyes flicked back and forth anxiously. "Um, I'm Daren. Nice to meet you too." Something out the window caught his eye and he turned to look. Just a bird. (Did his looks ever approve?)

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hroshi sighed as he glanced down at the pictures. He folded it up and put it in his wallet, then he put it in his pocket. " Pretty big school, huh?" He said trying to start a conversation. (yes)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Daren looked back at Hiroshi. "Huh? Oh, yeah, it's pretty big. Easy to get lost," he said, following the bird with his eyes. "Wow, that's a really big bird," he mumbled to himself. "Wonder why it keeps circling the school like that?"

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hiroshi followed Darens gaze out the window. "Yeah.. Anyone could get lost.." He said wondering what Daren was staring at. Hiroshi stared down at his feet wondering what else to say.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Damen turned to Hiroshi, temporarily forgetting the huge black bird. "Yeah. So, have you seen any of the ghosts?" he asked with a straight face, looking at him intently. He didn't bother explaining, since he figured Hiroshi already knew about the ghost rumors.

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hiroshi looked at him curiously. " You know about the ghost rumors? I haven't seen any but I've heard a lot of stories about them haunting this school.." Hiroshi explained.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Words that start with "L"