Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled behind the kisa and I pressed my tongue to his. They soon began to wrestle and his won dominance, of course.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I groaned quietly, the kiss taking my breath away, I pulled away to breathe. "Your amazing...you know that?" I said, my breathing heavy. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked into his eyes and giggled softly. "No... But thanks for letting me know..." I said softly, kissing his cheek gently.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

I looked into his eyes and giggled softly. "No... But thanks for letting me know..." I said softly, kissing his cheek gently.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(New Account!)  I chuckled, and I slowly brushed her hair free from he eyes. "Would you like to go for a walk or something? Fresh air?" I asked, I knew a place to take her. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awesome!) I smiled and nodded. "Sure." I said softly. I got up and put in my shoes then I brushed my hair and teeth. Then I grabbed my jacket and we were on our way. I took his hand as we walked. "Where are we going?" I asked.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled softly. "Youll see, and you'll like it, I promise." I said, and I kissed her forhead gently, and I held her hand firmly as we walked, and we headed outside, and down a path shins the building, and a nice courtyard, I had planted flowers in and designed. It was really beautiful , actually. "Well?" 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned. "It's beautiful!" I exclaimed, kissing his cheek. We walked and settled under a beautiful willow tree. "How did you find this place? I've never seen it before.." I said softly.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well.. Me and my mother built it, and planted all the trees here and the flowers.. A long time ago." I said, and I took her hand. "And this one, my mother planted." 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned and kissed his forehead gently. "It's beautiful." I said softly. His mother sounds wonderful. It's a shame she was murdered. Just like my mother. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Debating tips?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

Newbie Alert!

latest videos