Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know what your thinking.. Why would I open up to him? But.. I will help you out.. Because I do know what that's like, and the urges to keep doing it.." I said. "Whenever you are ready... Okay?" I said, and I stood up, and opened up the mini fridge. "Gatorade?" I asked her

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly shook my head. "No thanks.." I said softly. I laid down on my side, my back to him, and I sighed, closing my eyes and holding back the tears that are threatening to fall.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'll reply faster, sorry.)  I heard her take in a choppy breath, as if she were holding back tears. I wanted to say something.. But I didn't. I just let her be.. I slowly walked to the bathroom, and I took a shower. Giving her time hot herself, I hope she spent wisely.. I'm not telling her to stop cutting, she needs to find it in herself to stop.. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly wiped the blood from my wrists with a towel. I had taken my bracelets off and I cut myself. Again. I slipped on my hoodie and I pulled down my sleeves, throwing away the towel.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I  Stepped out of The shower, and dried off, and got dressed. I walked out, and threw away a price of garbage that was on the ground, seeing a small towel with blood on it, I looked over at Scarlet, seeing she had taken her bracelets off because they were all on her nightstand, and she was wearing a hoodie now. "Oh gosh.." I said, and I walked back into the bathroom, grabbing some gauze and some cleaning wipes. "Can I see them?" I asked softly, and sat at the foot of her bed. 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly sat up and took off my hoodie, holding my scarred wrists out to him. I began to cry harder. The cuts are deep, and so ugly.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed her tears, her puffy cheeks, and her light sobs rattling her body. I wanted to comfort her, but I just didn't know how to. I slowly dabbed her cuts with the cleaning wipe, and I gently wrapped some gauze around them, on both wrists. "It's all going to be okay.. If you need anything.. Please, feel free to talk to me..." I said, looking deep into her eyes, seeing a lost, scared confused girl.. 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly nodded and pulled my wrists away, wiping my tears away. I laid back down and tangled my fingers in my hair, whimpering softly.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I frowned, seeing her lay back, and the sadness staying in her eyes. "What can I do to help you?" I asked, she was such a pretty girl... And I couldn't stand to see her upset... I looked into her eyes, waiting for an answer. 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed softly and I looked into his eyes. "I-I don't know..." I said softly, covering my face with my hands.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

Hello

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos