Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her, she was hurt... Lost... Not sure.. "Let me take you out to lunch at the fair." I said, and I gently touched her shoulder. "Please.. I... Just want to help get your mind off things, okay?" I said. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I tensed slowly and sighed. I nodded slightly and said,"Sure... I guess...." I bit my lip gently.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay.." isaid, and I stood up, and I looked at her. She looked beautiful, she just had red damp cheeks. "We'll have fun.." I said, and I smiled softly at her, I slowly opened the door for her.

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I slipped on my hoodie and put the hood on. I walked through the door and looked back at him, wiping my cheeks once again. 

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her, and let out a soft sigh.. About 10 minuets later, we soon approached the fair, and I bought us tickets, and bracelets meaning we could ride all the rides for free, luckily I had won that radio givaway for them. "So.. Would you like to go on a ride first?" I asked her.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I shrugged. "Sure.. If you want." I said softly. I looked around. There were lots of people. Friends, couples, children.. All happy. It made me feel sad.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed the sadness in her eyes as she looked around.. How could she be so sad in this environment? I wouldn't give up on her. "Come on, this one looks fun.." I said, gently touching her shoulder, and leading her threw the crowd, and got in a short line for the Zipper. 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded and soon we were on the ride. It was fast, it was fun, but it didn't make my mood much better. I didnt say much afterwards. I just mainly stared off into the distance deep in thought.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked over at her, and sighed in defeat.. The ride hadn't even phased her, we went on a couple more, and then played some games at the booths. I went to a basketball one, and I got ten hoops in a row, winning me a teddy bear, I looked at scarlet, and I slowly handed it to her. "You can have it." 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled slightly and took the bear, looking down at it. "Thank you..." I said softly. "Can we please eat? I'm hungry.." I said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

latest videos