Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded, and I walked to the door. "Okay, I'll get you a chicken sandwich." isaid before leaving and closing the door.. I was back within 20 minuets, and I walke inside, and handed her a sandwich, and I took out mine, and fries. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat up and took a bite of my chicken sandwich. Yummy. "Thank you." I said softly, nodding to him. I soon finished it and I got up, walking to the bathroom. I put my hair up in a ponytail, and clipped my bangs out of my face so they wouldn't bother me in my sleep.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

I sat up and took a bite of my chicken sandwich. Yummy. "Thank you." I said softly, nodding to him. I soon finished it and I got up, walking to the bathroom. I put my hair up in a ponytail, and clipped my bangs out of my face so they wouldn't bother me in my sleep.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up, trying to stop my mouth from hanging open, I looked away, and I finished my sandwich, and then I threw away the garbage, and then I glanced at her once more, her hair free from her face was amazing.. I laid on the bed, and I handed her te remote. "Here, put on whatever you want. "

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I took the remote and I laid down in bed, switching through the channels until I decided to settle on Griends. I turned off the lamp and I curled up in bed, the teddy bear hugged to my chest.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly drifted off, and was carried away by y dreams, I had caught a glimpse of her, holing the bear I had given her, it brought a smile to my face.. And I opene my eyes, sunlight blurring my vision. I groaned softly. 

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I was sitting in the bathroom, the door locked. I was cutting. I needed it badly. I hissed softly as I made deep lines. Tears ran down my cheeks and I bit my lip, throwing my head back and closing my eyes, whimpering softly.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard a hiss come from the bathroom, and it was full of pain.. I knew what she was doing, I jumped up, and I knocked on the door. "Scarlet... Please.. Talk to me." I said, I wasnt telling her to stop.. It's her decisions, and. Her body, I was just encouraging it to stop once she agreed to

Help Me Live

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I paused and then wiped the blood off, putting the blade in the sink. I opened the door and looked up at Charnley with tears in my eyes. "I don't know what to do!" I whimpered, my body shaking with sobs.

Help Me Live

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't bear to see her ther shaking with sobs.. I pulled her into a nice warm, comforting hug.. "Shh... It's okay... It's all going to to okay..." I said, stroking her hair gently. "I know your hurt and confused, but there's other ways to get your feelings out than cutting.." I said, looking at the knife in the sink 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CREATE A SONG

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

is the above user your friend?-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Words! + Names! that start with an A

is the above user your friend?-moved

latest videos