Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Garret looked down at his schedule and stopped in the hallway resting his weight onto his other leg. They'd been walking around the high school for probably an hour now and he was just starting to understand the premises. Math, history, and science classrooms shared a hallway, literature had it's own, there were two gyms, social sciences and other electives had it's own wing, and the cafeteria was bigger than all the classrooms combined. Not to mention it was a big school, and there were two types of bathrooms. Going to an all-boys academy before public school didn't seem to weird earlier, but now he was practically scared to go in a couple weeks. He'd know no one. He's bring in sack lunches. He'd walk to school. He'd be at the bottom of the food chain. He sighed, rotating his weight again. His mother glanced over to him and he gave her the look that said he wanted to leave. It was time to anyway, they were done here. "Thank you for showing us around, Mr. Howard," she started giving a winning smile, "but we must get going. We have to turn in our daughter's papers for school before 4:30 and still have to pick up some groceries." "Oh, sorry for keeping you so long." They exchanged goodbyes before they made their way out, heading out towards town again.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
Nicole breathed in deeply, she had finally arrived at the gorcery store and was torn between chocolate and regular milk. She adored both kinds but only had enough for one gallon, "UGHHH.." She yelled into her hands earning her a few awkward glances from passer bys. Nicole ran her fingers through her already messy hair and sighed as she closed her eyes and randomly chose a gallon. It was chocolate. "HAHAHA! Yea~" She threw it into the shopping cart and took off into a run to find some string cheese.

Derp.

Let's explore that wilderness together.

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
Bump Bump Bumpo~

Derp.

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Garret strode down the soda aisle with a cart in his hands. He kept pushing the hunk of metal down the floor until he reached the Pepsi products. For some reason, neither of his parents liked Coca-cola and while he enjoyed Dr. Pepper, it wasn't "permitted" to be on the shopping list. He sighed and picked up two twelve packs of Pepsi and put them into the cart, going back and grabbing three more boxes: two of Mountain Dew  and two Mountain Dew Code Red. He stood behind the end of the cart, pushing it again. He added two gallons of fruit punch and three gallons of milk. His mom and Paul were shopping around for freezer food and things for the pantry while he worked on drinks and fridge food. He went over towards the meat and cheese area, grabbing some bologna and some salami and moved down towards the cheese. The neighbor girl was there, and was searching through the string cheese. He kept moving forward, wondering if she's recognize him. They did hold eye contact for some odd seconds. He grabbed some slice cheese and started to go for the shredded stuff for tacos before grabbing the string cheese.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Greyson and Viviana's Rp

Posted By:
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
-_TalkingToTheMoon_-
StarStarStar
Nicole hadn't noticed Garrett until they held eye contact for a few awkward seconds. He grabbed some sliced and shredded cheese, 'Oooh.. He likes cheese too?'  Nicole thought as she gave Garret a overly friendly smile "Hi, I'm Nicole I live in the apartments across from you guys! Y'all just moved in huh?" She looked at Garret for a moment longer then quickly regretted what she had just done, she looked down, biting her lip 'DAMN IT!! He's gonna think I'm some kind of stalker!! CRAPCRAPCRAP..'

Derp.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos