Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eimey & Vanessa..Because Eimey Has No Creativity.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Make you form or I shall unleash my wrath. (SOOO MANY TYPOS ^) xD

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
THANK YOU FOR DECLARING TO THE WORLD THAT I HAVE NO CREATIVITY THANK YOU Name: Ryan McLaughlin Age: 17 Looks: Ryan Personality: Your typical bad boy. Smokes, shoplifts, casually flirts with anything that stands still long enough. There is a sweet side to him once you get past the whole 'hates everyone' thing. Other: // Name: Kaylin Halton Age: 17 though she's really short so a lot of people think she's younger Looks: Kaylin Personality: Possibly the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. She's so kind you sometimes thinks she's being patronizing, but she isn't. She always has a smile on her face and she's happy to meet new people. Other: She made a lot of mistakes to end up in this school.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
OMG. Mine are so long! M'kay Boy's gunna be crappy as hell. xD

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Name:Jessie Draw Age:16 Looks: Bio: Jessie grew up with her mom and step mother. Her father died in a car crash and the left the two women just enough money to scrape by if they lived together and both worked. It was extreamly odd how her monther and step mother were friends. But she lived through it. One day, before school, Jessie got up and found a note that said her mother and her step mother were going to get married in Vegas and "they'd be home soon". They never came back and Jessie's living off of the money her family sends her and the money she works for. She trys to keep it underwraps so the state doesn't find out and send her to a foster home. Personality: Jessie is very rebelious. Tell her not to do something, she'll do it just to disobey what you said. She's also immature about almost everything. But she takes her work life seriously, it's the only thing she has to live off of. Name: Zach Martin Age: 17 Looks: Yum. xD Personality: Your exact deffinition of rebel. Piercings, Rock music, Partying, Sleeping around. Everything. He has the "I get what i want" attitude and makes sure his opinion on things is expressed. (I TOTALY mooched off of yours. Get over it. xD)

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie looked up from her iPhone, her new school glaring down at her. "Mmmph." She moaned, smirking. Either this will be fun, or hell. Most likely hell. She thought, walking up the stairs and pushing herself in through the crowded people swarming the doors. "What's so great about this place anyways? Alternative, ooohhh." Jessie mocked to herself, playing with the fishnets under her shorts. Zack stood at his locker, making out with some girl that'd starting talking to him a few minutes ago. Nobody really cared about it because they new "That's how Zack is". A guy came up to him and shoved him out of the way of his locker,

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaylin adjusted the strap on her bag, walking up the steps and into the crowd, making her way through with a lot of shy 'excuse me's' and 'sorry's'. She smiled at everyone, pushing her fringe from her eyes. She found her way to her locker and opened it, trying to ignore the boy and girl making out a few down.   Ryan shoved his way through the crowd. "Move, ye idiot." He said in his loud Irish accent every now and again, glaring at everyone that looked at him too long. He swung his bag around a few times too, basically forging his way through the crowd to get to his locker. (I MADE RYAN IRISH. HEH HEH. OH AND IS THIS A BOARDING SCHOOL?)

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
(OMG SCREAM. IRISHPEOPLEARESOHOT. :3) Jessie turned her head at the sound of a heavy irish accent yelling. Some boy was pushing people out of his way. She stared at him, turning her head to the side at him. He glared at her and the corner of her mouth turned up in a smirk. Are you kidding me? This -sshole. Jessie walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. Zack pulled away from the girl and she turned and disapeared into the crowd. He shrugged and opened his locker. A oddly short girl stood next to him, shyly shuffling papers.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(THEYAREN'TWHENYOULIVEWITHTHEMALOT. xD) Ryan turned around. "What?" He snapped, throwing his bag over his shoulder and looking the girl up and down, deliberately slowly. Yeah, she was hot. He smirked and looked at her in the eyes. "What?" He repeated. Kaylin opened her locker and started pushing books into it, looking down at her schedule now and again, hoping she wasn't blushing as she noticed the boy making out earlier looking at her. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
(WELLIMPARTIRISHANDITHINKTHEYARE) Jessie almost felt his attitude change. "Oh, because I'm a girl you're going to try and hit on me? Go on, say what you'd say if I was a guy." She challanged, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes. "Mmm, I'm waiting.." She said, impatiently tapping her foot at him. Zack looked at the girl's schedule, first class was with him. "Who'd you get for first period?" He asked, shoving four books in and taking one out. He closed his locker and looked at her. (Writers block, sorta) xD

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'MLIKE...FULLIRISH?XD) Ryan grinned. "I'd say 'what tha f-k you lookin' at, ye wee b-st-rd', but since you're hot, I'm not going to say that." He said, copying her stance and crossing his arms, looking amused. "Hmm?" Kaylin looked up. "Oh, hi." She said, smiling. "Um... I don't even know, I'm such a mess." She said, looking down at the pile of papers in her arms. "What about you?" She asked.

dougieeeee~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

How many friends do u have here?

How many friends do u have here?

new people

Introducing Me!

latest videos