Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eimey & Vanessa..Because Eimey Has No Creativity.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
((Lol,yeah. So. . Yourpost,babbeh. c; )

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bleh, I meant do you want to post first after the timeskip. xD I don't know what to post anyway sooooo))

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie was straightening her hair in the mirror. Not that it mattered, she was going swimming with Zack, Ryan, and Kaylin. Her black and white striped bikini was on under her My Chemical Romance shirt and skinny jeans. Zack pulled his phone out and found Kaylins number, pressing call and feeling adrinalin pumping thorugh his veins. (loldere)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(heehee thank youuu) Kaylin was just out of the shower, dressed in her red tank top and shorts. She picked up her phone. "S'up." She said, searching through her chest of drawers for bobby pins to put her hair up with. Ryan was fixing his hair in the mirror with a bunch of hair wax, grinning at himself. He had found Jessie's number from Zack earlier that day and he phoned her.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
"Hey, me, Jessie, and Ryan are all going to the lake. You wanna go? It'll be around half an hour, if that's enough time." He asked, plopping down on his couch, eating chips. Jessie slipped her shoes on, pulling her phone out and dialing Ryan. She Grabbed her keys and locked the door.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, sure." Kaylin said, opening her drawers and getting her bikini out. "I would go to see you in swimming shorts if nothing else." She flirted, before hanging up, getting changed quickly. "Aye?" Ryan said, winking at his reflection and sitting down at his desk.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Zack hung up the phone and leaned back on the couch, closing his eyes and sighing. "What?' His little brother asked. "I think this girl is playing the player." He muttered, getting up and walking into his room to change. As soon as Jessie heard his voice she felt the odd urge to fix her hair. "Uh... I'm about to leave. I'll be at the lake in about 20." She anounced, smoothing her bangs down. She realised she was fixing her hair and blushed, starting the car.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaylin pinned her hair up into a bun and grabbed her bag, stuffing towels into it and walking downstairs. "Mom, I'm going out." She called, walking outside before she got a reaction. Her house was actually quite near to the lake, and she began walking.  "A'ight. I'll be there in about fifteen, I need to get me brother to give me a lift to the lake." He said, hanging up and putting his phone in his pocket, walking downstairs. "Liam, give me a lift, will ye?" He called, walking out to his older brother's car.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Zack grabbed his towel and his mom's keys. "Takingt he car". He yelled, driving away before anyone said anything. He pulled up in the parking spot and started walking down the hill. Jessie got out of the carm swinging the door shut and walking to the sand, seeing Zack and waving him over. "Hi." She said, spreading out her blanket and laying on it.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaylin ran down the hill, stopping just behind Zack and Jessie. "Hey." She yawned, sitting down on the sand and kicking her shoes off. Ryan jumped out of the car before it stopped, walking down the hill. "Happenin', people?" He called, sitting down on Jessie's blanket.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why the hell is swearing wrong?

why the hell is swearing wrong?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How much battery has you got right now?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How much battery has you got right now?