Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Bullets & Bibs.

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
Right. So... Lemme know when you're here.

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Bullets & Bibs.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm here. What did you need me for?

Praise the Sun

Bullets & Bibs.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
I have to ask though, is this for a game? Are we planning one?

Praise the Sun

Bullets & Bibs.

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

I have to ask though, is this for a game? Are we planning one?
(... yes. There has been talk about things, among roleplayers. They like my ideas, and my skill is undoubted, but I lack certain things in my roleplay... things people know that you can provide. They want us to work on an rp together. I lack setting and a basic plot, which you can provide. I however, specialize in plot elements, twists, and detail. Exclude the title, I want to plan something here, and eventually scrap this entire thread so that I can post it.) (In my defense, I like to not justify a specific setting or ploot because I like to set up roleplays that take characters outside of the box, into multiple, diverse enviroments, like a video game. *sigh* Sadly, those have failed. Conker, the 13 Revelations... flunks. Anyhow, whaddya say? You come up with a setting and plot, and we'll work from there.)

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Bullets & Bibs.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Typin something long, give me a minute.

Praise the Sun

Bullets & Bibs.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, let me tell you what I know about DMing, and why I put so much work into setting, so you know how I think when we make this. Here's the problem, is that without a detailed setting, your game world is empty. Look at knights academy. I have a town with multiple locations, and a world map set up, and we haven't even seen it all. There's also a basic history and multiple, diverse NPC inhabitants. Making a detailed setting like that is hard, but it pays off because the world feels more real. Second thing to know, is that you need a goal. If the players have something to work towards, they'll be driven to continue playing. All my players have at least one goal: to graduate and become a knight, in addition to any personal goals they had when writing their character. This big group goal also encourages them to work together as a team. What's more, you need the goal and setting to work together as one. Do not add a fantasy based goal to a modern setting. Make sure it makes sense within the world. Make sure your players all have valid reason to want to complete this goal. Lastly, a few things I keep in mind while DMing. Firstly, do not talk about your plans to the players. They won't want the story spoiled, and it makes them feel like they're being spoon fed, like a baby. Don't tell them what they should do OOC, at best you should guide them with NPCs, notes, and the like. Do not, EVER, choose one player as a protagonist. If you show favor to a single player, the others will get bored and leave. Every player should have equal opportunity to be the hero. But I digress. I'll help you with your plot, but you're going to need to answer a few questions. Firstly, what genre shall the game be?

Praise the Sun

Bullets & Bibs.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
You still there? We can't create the setting until we narrow down to a single genre.

Praise the Sun

Bullets & Bibs.

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
I have a lot of optimism for this alliance, I admit. In addition to you elaborating on my weak points, you will be there to DM when I am not. Anyhow, I've got certain idea fragments ( things i use to elaborate on my ideas for rps) in play on my mind now, particularly 6 i'm willing to list, based on genres of General, Fantasy, and School. One for General, three for Fantasy, and two for School. So do you want me to list them all? If not, pick a genre. Trust me; each fragment can easily be explained in two to three lines.

Bullets & Bibs.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm more familiar with fantasy. Explain those concepts you had.

Praise the Sun

Bullets & Bibs.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Any second now

Praise the Sun

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

Should i let the populars use me

dont want to see

My Cousins Dont Like Me? Help!

latest videos