Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Well, What Now? (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Mine and Adams RP!  Lia Armstong Age- 19 Looks- long black hair that goes just past her shoulders, and dark blue eyes, and tan skin. She's shortish, and  she is skinny, but not too much.  Personality- she is quiet when she is upset, or mad, and can be really shy. Once she opens up, she is really nice, and friendly  Other- Has a boyfriend. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Well, What Now? (RP)

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aaron Smith Age: 20 Looks: His hair is on the shorter side and is often spiked up the way his girlfriend seemed to like it. He's a bit build but not a tank in the slightest. Personality: It really depends on who's he's with. He's happy go lucky with Lia but otherwise he almost seems sad.

Well, What Now? (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed, looking at my desk in my office at home, I set my school bag beside it, and I took out more homework to add to the papers sprawled out on my desk. Collage was hard, and we got three times as much homework as we did in High School. I started to work on the pile, shortening it   By half. Everything was due by Friday, so, tomorrow night I could finish the pile to nothing, I rested my head on the desk, and let out a groan, tired, worn out.. But, this weekend, I would graduate, and live my life, and get a good job, more windows open with a collage diploma. I heard footsteps down the hallway, Must be Aaron, 

Well, What Now? (RP)

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard the door swing open and the sounds of Lia walking through the house, setting everything down in her office as she did everyday. I smiled lightly as I rounded the corner sporting her just in time for her to plop her head onto her desk. She'd been working hard for months on end just to make her ends meet. I felt bad for her. Last year, I'd been in the same place. I lightly pressed my lips to her cheek smiling lightly when she sprung up to meet my eyes. "Hi there, beautiful..." I whispered sneaking a slow passionate hello kiss.

Well, What Now? (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I sprung up, happy to see Aaron. I kissed him slowly, and passionately. He always made my day all worth wild, and I was glad to share a home with him. I pulled away slowly, and stood up, I rested my head on his chest slowly, and I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Tomorrows Thursday.. Then Friday.. Then graduation..." I said, relief weaved into the word of 'Graduation' I looked up and him, and kissed his jaw, then I sat on our bed, rubbing my eyes tiredly. I let out a small yawn, just to prove my point. 

Well, What Now? (RP)

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt her warm lips brush against my face before she pulled back nearly collapsing onto the mattress. I sat beside her as she used her palm to rub her eyes which made me chuckle... She was so childish sometimes... It was adorable. I kissed her neck lightly whispering, almost as if I was trying to coax her to sleep. "What do you wanna eat?... I'll wake you up when it's ready..." My lips brushed her jaw calmly trying to relax her even more.

Well, What Now? (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I nearly fell over with tiredness as he kissed my jaw. "I.. How.. About Top Ramen noodles?" I asked, and I looked up at him, smiling tiredly. The night before I was up untill one in the morning, finishing homework. When he walked out of the room, I laid down, and I kicked off my shoes, and then I closed my eyes, and drifted off into a nap. I was so calm, and relaxed around him, he always had that effect on me, to calm me down. Like when I lost my parents a couple years back, he was right there, at my side, comforting me in the best ways he could.

Well, What Now? (RP)

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I opened the door slowly, hearing her soft breathing with my mouth open to speak. I stopped myself and smiled at her... She was so peaceful... So beautiful at the same time. I left the door open and instead ate the noodles I'd already prepared for her allowing her to sleep of her hard days work. After about two hours I turned the T.V off, replacing the bowl I had with a fresh one for her. I walked toward the room silently, letting the aroma of the freshly heated noodles fill the air. "Liaaaa..."

Well, What Now? (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I stirred and I turned over, my eyes slowly opening, I sat up, feeling a little better, and more awake.  "Yummy.." I said, and I smiled up at him. I stood up, and sat at my desk slowly, and kissed his cheek when he set the bowl down in front of me. "Thank you." I said, and I stood up, and I kissed him slowly. Aaron, always sweet, and reliable. I let my fingertips trail down his strong arm slowly. 

Well, What Now? (RP)

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt her soft fingertips trailing down my forearm by the time I's noticed. I lightly wrapped my arms around her slender, yet luscious waist and kissed her back as slowly and as calmly as I could. I couldn't help but rest my knuckle just below her chin tilting my head to the right and savoring her sweet taste for a moment before pulling away to breathe. I licked my lips playfully giving her a soft childish smile. "Yum..."

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

I need love advice... In year 7

Attack on Titan