Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Friends, Or Foes? (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Warning.. My forums are bad, lol  Lia Marie Armstrong Age: 17  Looks: Long black hair, that goes mid-arm, and she usually wears it straitened. Her bangs go at an angle, covering her right eyes slightly. Her skin is tan, but not SUPER tan, and she's verge height, and skinny, but does have meat on her bones. Her right eye is blue, and her other eye is brown. She evens it out, by putting in a blue contact in her brown eye, so people won't make fun of her. Only her best friend knows about it.  Personality: very shy, and self conscious, she can be open only with close friends, which she only has a few, but, otherwise it's hard to get to her, and have her talk to you, and open up. She is really nice, and strongly dislikes what she is. A werewolf.  Other: her pack was all ki||ed in a major attack, and she's the ony one left in her pack. She lives alone in a small house, that she bought with the pack money. Her wolf is jet black, with both ice blue eyes. Pretty rare.. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Friends, Or Foes? (RP)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Took keep it interesting, I'll be a vampire. ;D LOL
Kalon Fletcher
Seventeen
RP Character: TBD.
Kalon has light brown hair that normally falls into his face and hazel eyes that seem to have a darker brown tint. He's tall and slender and has pale skin, but not to the point that he looks dead (no pun intended). If you look at him when he gets angry, you would be able to see his eyes change from hazel to pitch black.
Personality: Somehow, Kalon is shy and outgoing at the same time. He likes to put his best foot forward in everything he does, and tries his hardest to make people happy.
Other: Kalon lives with his parents. He's a pure-blood vampire, born from two other pure-blood vampires. Vampires as you know them aren't the real ones - appear in mirrors, have no issues with water, and don't die in sunlight. The sun does irritate him and he doesn't really care for swimming, but those are personal things, right? He has an heightened sense of smell and sight, but that's to be expected.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Friends, Or Foes? (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(ill start? :3)  I was now walking around at the park, it was one with trees, and lots of fresh, green, well kept grass. It was my getaway for some problems, and I usually met friends here, an just hung out. When the thought came to me, I slowly took out my phone, and sent my friend, Kalon, a quickl message. Hey, want to hang out at the park? I'm there now. I sent, and I sat beside a tree, waiting anxiously for a reply. I flipped my black bangs free from my eyes. I was wearing neon green  vans, and red jeans, and a black t-shirt, with my favorite band On it. Oasis. 

Friends, Or Foes? (RP)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Buzz..... Buzz....... Buzz......... I slammed my hand down on the nightstand next to my bed and took the vibrating cell phone into my hand. Why the heck wanted me this early in the morning? I opened my phone and the time shot out at me. I had slept in to three in the afternoon? I shook my head and sat up, reading the message. I hit the reply button and keyed in my response. give me ten minutes, k? just woke up. I stood from the bed, shoving the phone into my jeans pocket because I was too lazy to change them last night. I put a new shirt on and tried to fix my hair, but it wasn't working, so I just threw a hat on. My shoes were by the door, so I shoved my feet into them and started to head to the park.

let

Friends, Or Foes? (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
My phone buzzed in my hand, and I instinctively looked at the screen. I didn't bother to reply, id see him in a little anyway. After about 7 minuets of waiting, I stood up slowly dusting myself off, and walking over to Kalon (right name?) and giving him a small hug. "Hey." I said smiling, then pulled away, feeling my cheeks flush a light link

Friends, Or Foes? (RP)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah - it's pronounced like the girl's name "Kaylyn") I hugged Lia back, and smiled back at her as she greeted me. My mouth turned into a yawn and I chuckled lightly before smiling again. "What's up?" I turned back towards the park, shoving my hands into my pockets, and started to walk back with Lia next to me.

let

Friends, Or Foes? (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled quietly, seeing him yawn, he mustve just woken up. "Well, nothing, really. Alots just been on my mind." I said, with a shrug. I felt guilty hiding my secret from him all these years. I trusted him, I really did, I just didn't know how to tell him. Do I go 'Oh yeah, I've hidden from you all these years, I'm a werewolf' yeah, no. "And you?" I asked. 

Friends, Or Foes? (RP)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I AM SO CONFUSED. I thought the kids didn't even know that they were immortals..)

let

Friends, Or Foes? (RP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(My bad.. Haha, well, I ment to put it that, they know what they are, but their friends don't.. Lol.. Sorry!) 

Friends, Or Foes? (RP)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I shifted my weight onto my other foot, playing with the lint in my pants pockets. Oh yeah, Lia. I spent the entire weekend hunting. And it wasn't for sport. Seriously? I've been debating telling her for what, like, five weeks now? I can never tell when it's the right time. How do I fit that into conversation? Like, really? "Same," I said lamely. Was that all that I could come up with, honestly? "Just been thinking."

let

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos