Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, she is. She is cute, too," He said with a nod, smiling as she looked over. He watched her walk away, grinning.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben smirked "She looks pretty good in her uniform too," He added to what he said. Ben watched her walk away, Ben nudged Leo, and winked at him.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar

"lilmiss1041" wrote:

Ben smirked "She looks pretty good in her uniform too," He added to what he said. Ben watched her walk away, Ben nudged Leo, and winked at him.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben laughed gently, "Anyone you feel like tapping this year?" Leo asked, raising an eyebrow. He'd go after Charlotte later. Heather sighed gently and closed her script, stuffing it back into her backpack, gently glancing at her watch. She sighed, ten more minutes.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben shrugged "Haven't seen anyone worth it yet," He said as he started walking towards the building with him. He saw Charlotte leaning against a locker talking to Derek, one of the most popular guys in school, "Might wanna go after her before someone else gets her" Charlotte twirled her hair around her finger smiling a flirtatious smile to Derek. "Doing anything this Friday?" He asked her. Charlotte shrugged "Not that I know of," She answered.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo grinned and jogged over, catching the end of the conversation,"Aaaactually, you are. Hey Derek,"he said, nodding to the fellow sports playing. Derek nodded,"You're going out with her?" Leo grinned,"I am, we're going to The West." Heather sighed softly as she began to walk around the halls, music playing in her ears, backpack straped on her shoulder. She had no where to go, not yet, there was a pep rally before anyhting else, before classes, anything.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Derek nodded and turned around walking away, "But, Derek, Im not," Charlotte started then turned to Leo, she huffed, "Really Leo?" She asked crossing her arms, she shook her head opening her locker and getting her cheer leading uniform out, because coach called a practice before classes. She closed it and walked past Leo, purposely brushing her hand against his. Ben watched them for a minute, laughing quietly before turning around and running straight on into someone. He looked up, "Hey watch i-" He looked down and saw a pretty girl with her books scattered across the floor, "I mean sorry," He said honestly helping her pick up all her books.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo grinned, grabbing her hand before she could get to far away,"Come on, one date?"He asked, giving her a smile as he intwined their fingers, the way couples would do. He liked the feelings, her hands small and soft. "No, I should have bee-,"Heather began to explain to his first response, and then realized what it was she had run into. A big wall of jock. She sighed softly, knealing down,"It's okay,"she said quietly, beginning to pick up her books, looking around for her phone that had been on the top of the pile.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte glanced at their hands then to his face. She actually liked the feeling of his hand in hers. She sighed giving in, "Fine, just one date, text me the details" She told him knowing he already had her number, then slipping her hand out his, and giving him a small smile, before walking the way to the gym. Ben realized what she was looking for it was by his foot, He picked it up, making sure the phone's screen wasn't scratched. "Was this what you were looking for?" He asked holding it out to her, he looked over her shoulder and noticed Leo starring after Charlotte with a dreamy expression on his face. "See you around, my names Ben, by the way" He said handing the phone and making his way over to Leo, "Dude what happened?" Ben asked with a soft smirk.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've got a date, is what happened,"Leo said with a chuckle, clapping his hands and howling gently with a laugh,"We are going to The West on Friday night,"he said, noticing the girl finishing up down the hall,"What happened with drama chick?" Heather nodded, muttering a soft thank-you before Ben walked away. She sighed, walking back in the diretion she had been going, looking at the ground.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ME ISH NEW!!!

Newbie :P

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

latest videos