Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo smiled at her gestures, taking her hand and putting it on the back of his neck, his arms wrapping around her waist gently, "Friday... At seven? Dinner at The West, big fancy date for us."

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte nodded "Sounds good," She told him as the bell for second period went off. Charlotte looked down at her math books, "Guess I dont need these," She murmured untangling herself from Leo, She grabbed her stuff for second period. "Bye," She told Leo sweetly before walking down the hallway, a grin on her face, Ben walked out of his classroom, just in time to see Charlotte saying bye to Leo.Ben raised his eyebrow at them, "Dude did you even go to first period?" He asked Leo once he reached him.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I never left this spot,"Leo said proudly, pointing to the ground, where his feet were planted. He laughed warmly, leaning on the lockers,"It's first day, doesn't matter,"he said with a smirk,"But, I should go to  next class. See you later!" He said, jogging off to gym. Heather sighed softyl as she walked into the large science room, desks big enough for partners. She sat in the middle, an empty desk, the seat beside her open for takers.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben laughed at Leo's dorkiness, He knew him, and Charlotte didn't go to first period, the way he knows that is because Charlotte is suppose to be in Ben's math class. Ben got his science stuff and strutted off towards the class, he walked inside and found a few spots open, one by the girl he ran into in the halls. His eyes lite up and he walked over and sat down next to her. Charlotte ran her fingers through her hair as she sat in Social Studies bored of her mind, The scene that just happened between her and Leo kept replaying in her mind, She sighed softly trying to focus on Social Studies.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Heather looked up, rather surprised, it was Ben... Why would he sit by her? There was a perfectly good spot next to a cheerleader... She rose an eyebrow, smiling gently,"Hi there..."

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben gave her a warm smile and looked at the teacher then back to her, sneaking a glance on her notebook, Heather it said written across the top I knew it started with a H. He thought to himself. "Hi Heather.." He said back smiling.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Heather had noticed the way his eyes shot down to her book, and she chuckled softly,"Ben, right?"She asked, needing no confirmation,"Don't take this to offense... But, why are you stting beside me?"

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben shrugged Because I think I might like you.. He thought but lied smoothly "I don't know, just felt like sitting here, Why want me move?" He asked a slight smirk playing on his lips as he said the last part;

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, you can intrude on my space,"Heather said playfully, winking at him before the teacher began to speak, having everyone quiet down.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben smiled to himself. He got out a piece of paper and wrote Wellllll if you insist. (: He slid the piece of paper over to Heather so she could read it.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

depression

Issues with Mom

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Scariest picture on the internet?

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

latest videos