Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey,"Leo said with a soft smile, watching her friends walk off,"Well, they're charming..." Heather loooked up, smiling gently,"Hi,"she said, pulling out her wallet, digging for some cash, handing it ot the lunchlady.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte laughed watching them walk over towards their regular table. "You should see her around the boy she likes," She told him referring to Macy. "Even worse.." She whispered softly with a small smile playing on her lips. Ben payed for his lunch and followed her to her seat. It was at a table with some other drama chicks. Some were surprised that Ben was standing next to her. "Uh hi," He said with a warm smile.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"And, how do you act around boys you like?"Leo asked with a playfuly grin, raising an eyebrow to her. "Hey," a few of them said, others giving light waves or head noded. Heather turned to him and chuckled,"Can I help you with somehitng?"

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte giggled softly and pretended to think for a minute, "Well, first there's the giggling, stuttering, hair twirling, blushing at everything he says," She told him honestly. Ben smiled at her "I never did get your number earlier," He told her flashing a grin in her direction.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Like you were doing for Derek,"Leo said with a slow nod, watching her... Slight giggling, not stuttering, no hair twirling... nothing. The girls at the table began to giggle, but Heather kept a straight face,"And what might you want that for?"

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte bit her lip lightly, "Excatly," She said rubbing her arm. But then rolled her eyes "But I would never ever stay in a relationship with him, maybe a date, but hes to much a player, I'd never know if I was just one of his three girls." She said with a slight shrug. Ben shrugged "Guess you won't know if I don't have." He told her with a small smile.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar

"lilmiss1041" wrote:

Charlotte bit her lip lightly, "Excatly," She said rubbing her arm. But then rolled her eyes "But I would never ever stay in a relationship with him, maybe a date, but hes to much a player, I'd never know if I was just one of his three girls." She said with a slight shrug. Ben shrugged "Guess you won't know if I don't have." He told her with a small smile.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't get how he can do that... One, lovely girl is all I need," Leo said with a shrug. Heather rolled her eyes and chuckled, pulling out a piece of paper, scribbling her number on it, "Here."

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte giggled, "That's how all guys should be but nooooo" She said making a face when she said the word noo. Ben took out his phone and quickly put her number, "And now I'm sitting here." He stated plopping down in seat across from Heather.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"But I am," Leo said with a smile, stepping closer to her. His arms gently wrapped around her waist, "And, since I have a date with you... No other girl is getting my attention." Heather rose an eyebrow, and could feel eyes on her. She could practically hear the whispers. Why would a jock sit with the theater kids? She sighed and sat down as well, "So, what exactly is it that you want?" She asked, unwrapping her sandwich and taking a bite.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

whats ure dream goal ? by jaymir2cool14 ak...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos