Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ballarella234 &evem01 private rp-moved

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
im ready

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
bellarella234
bellarella234
StarStarStarStar
ready?

my number one fav animes are...........
soul eater
AND
hetalia! ;3

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
im ready do i go first????

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
bellarella234
bellarella234
StarStarStarStar
yep

soul eater
AND
hetalia! ;3

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
ok Maru sits on the couch watchin t.v impa is painting and Kodac is eating nachos

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
bellarella234
bellarella234
StarStarStarStar
ren is drawing  tiyasha is playing around and kohashu is playing video games 

soul eater
AND
hetalia! ;3

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Kodac looks at Maru then jumps on the couch and takes the remote he changes the chanel Maru:"you little brat!! i was watching that!!" Kodac:"should have saw me comming for the remote now im watching t.v wait your turn" Maru:"if you dont give it to me right now *he stands* Kodac:"what youll beat me sencless i dont think so" *maru hits Kodac in the back of the head and takes the remote*

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
bellarella234
bellarella234
StarStarStarStar
ren kept drawing  tiyasha went in front of kohashu tiyasha: hey hey what ya playing can i watch huh huh huh! kohashu: aww darn you! you made me lose! ren: both of you plz stop!

soul eater
AND
hetalia! ;3

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Kodac:"what was that for!!!" Maru:"shut up and let me watch tv" Kodac sighs and walks to Impas room Kodac:"what are you doing?" Impa:"painting" Kodac:"oh" Impa:"whats wrong" Kodac:"im bored" Impa:"then how about you sit and let me paint your face" Kodac:"OK!!!"*pulls a stool and sits*

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
bellarella234
bellarella234
StarStarStarStar
kohashu: why dont you make me ren tiyasha: oh shoudent had said that  ren: what did you say she stood up kohashu: n-nothing she sat back down ren: thats what i thought 

soul eater
AND
hetalia! ;3

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

X-men: Days of Future Past.

Slap The Keyboard :p

Words That Start With 'S'

Slap The Keyboard :p

name a wild animal

name a wild animal