Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Artemis and Jo's private rp, ( stranded )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Welp, we discussed it soo......yah. I think we should start now so I'm gonna stop typing. ( ps, to some people, Y U VIEWING MY PRIVATE RP. DOES THE WORD PRIVATE MEAN ANYTHING?! Haha. Just kidding, just please don't join. )

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(I found it :3 So where should we start Jo? Any ideas?)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
THE BEGINNING, DUH! 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
xD Good Call! I never thought of that! :0 **Bows** You are so smart my master, Jomeimei.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
* poofs air* hey, I'm awesome! K, I'm gonna start....... Adrine climbed out of h steaming wreck coughing at the heavy veil of smoke that surrounded her. After retching a bit behind a bush, she frowned and began a fire, waiting for more survivers

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
K, Elecc felt a peice of metal ontop of him, and tried to remove it. He quickly stopped, and realized the plane had crashed. He saw the steaming wreckage, the plane parts scattered. He looked around frantically for someone else who had survived. He tried once again, and removed the giant peice of wreckage. Once he sucseeded, he saw a black veil of thick smoke; Elecc walked towards it, a pain in his lower back. He removed some bushes in his way, and saw a fire.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrine heaved a sigh. She now looked like a native of the island. She watched a figure approach and glared at the two electric blue specks in the distance

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Elecc saw the person glaring at him. He narrowed his electric blue eyes at the mysterious green eyes. He walked from behind the bushes, and examined Adrine.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrines eyes glowed, as green met blue, sparks flew into the air. Adrine looked away quickly and lifted her chin, " may I ask, who are u?" " she said in an unwavering, dignified, tone

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Elecc narrowed his eyes once again, specks flying everywhere. "Elecc. It seems there was a plane crash." He said in an indifferent tone, face stern, eyes narrowed at the mysterious shade of glowing green.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Hunter Hayes or Florida Georgia Line

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

What is your favorite planet?

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

did u belives in ghost?

did u belives in ghost?

latest videos