Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Runaways (Because that's the plot)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(heehee love you too xD) Rose groaned, pulling the hood of her coat up. "Five more minutes." She mumbled, turning over on her stomach. David looked over at Olivia's empty spot, frowning. "Where is she? We're moving on today."

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(uh huh right. xD) "Up already." Kyle nudged Rose with his foot, picking his hoodie off the ground. "Maybe she's left." He suggested cheerfully. "Sorry to disappoint." Olivia said sarcastically, walking onto the embankment with a new bag in hand. She was wearing the combat boots she'd gotten yesterday.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"What did you steal this time?" David inquired, searching in Rose's bag for sausages as he started up the fire again. "Don't worry us, Olivia." Rose said, sighing and sitting up.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"Another wallet, most of the stores have security cameras. And I managed to buy some stuff." Olivia said. "Oh, and David you were right about the posters." "And you stole stuff anyway?" Kyle raised an eyebrow at her, surprised.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Olivia doesn't believe in subtlety." David rolled his eyes, spreading the map out on the ground. "A'ight, so, were we going next?" Rose picked a sausage from the pan above the fire and chewed it, hissing as it burnt her mouth. "I don't know, somewhere quiet, not a big city." She said.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"I say big city. If we went to a small town we'd be more easily noticed. No one ever pays atention to you in a city." Olivia said, crouching down beside David and looking at the map. "This wouldn't have anything to do with any stores, would it?" Kyle asked dryly, taking a sausage from the pan and popping it inot his mouth, ignoring the heat. "I don't know, either's fine wth me."

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

What's your forum post count?

Trololol

What's your forum post count?

latest videos