Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

M & W (PRP, N)

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
This roleplay is the same as the last one, however, by going through a decision matrix and reincorporating some of my NPC's I have a full on Mansion floorplan, with three floors, featuring 15+ rooms, 4 NPC enemies, and six boss fights. However, once again, this plan doesn't necessarily promote freedom of movement, and you have to go to the RIGHT once you enter the Lobby, as the entire part 1 of the first floor requires you to move in an otherwise counterclockwise circle. This has the same rules as shown on the long gone (and since plagiarized) DM Note. However, the rules are now NON-NEGOTIABLE. I will not fight with you guys. I refuse. I don't want anyone trying to make things more complicated, or give me extra red tape to step through. The two petson D20 system is being sustained, but nothing else. Remember, if I do not roll for it, it was done on PURPOSE.

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

M & W (PRP, N)

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(Now, the form is as follows.) Name: Age: (13-18 ) Gender: Looks: Wearing: Skills: (if I say no, that means REMOVE IT.) Personality: Inventory: (same as Skills. If I don't want your character having it, it is cut. On that note, all characters are teenagers, and are not allowed to have any preset FIREARMS or EX PLOSIVES of ANY KIND. Clear? This will be used in roleplay to list the things your character has picked up and has, so you do not rmember, from weapons, to food, to plot items.) (I am terribly sorry that I am being harsh, to people who were not involved in the escapades of th last rendition of this roleplay. I am merely trying to stress that, as the DM, my say so is final. I'm done fighting.) The following people are challenged, and are the ONLY ones allowed to join this roleplay.

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

M & W (PRP, N)

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
THEROCKSTAR100 Jomeimei samanthapandaw EmzyLou Karrde Noone else is allowed to join. ABSOLUTELY Noone! Except under the reequest of one or two of the listed roleplayers above. Join up...

M & W (PRP, N)

Posted By:
Karrde Lock
Karrde
StarStarStarStar
(So... should I only do one or two characters? If so, which you prefer of the ones I did in the original one?)

M & W (PRP, N)

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar

"Karrde" wrote:

(So... should I only do one or two characters? If so, which you prefer of the ones I did in the original one?)
(I really, personally, don't give a crap. You can make a new one for all I care, because the only presets I'm keeping are Jo Beth Casey, Kyle Reese, and Ellie Smith, primarily because they have plot roles. And I'm taking Ellie now, because I want a girl this time. Hopefully, due to the scarcity of players, I'll be able to get more character-active. And besides quantity, I don't care, but you're still capable of dying. All I have to say.)

M & W (PRP, N)

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(Also, could you tell EmzyLou what I told you? That I cut and remade the rp, and to delete the comment, along with where it is? This post is getting deleted in two minutes.)

M & W (PRP, N)

Posted By:
Karrde Lock
Karrde
StarStarStarStar
(Sure)

M & W (PRP, N)

Posted By:
Karrde Lock
Karrde
StarStarStarStar
(Actually, it won't let me post on her profile. Just append /profile/emzylou to the end of the kidzworld base url and you'll get to her profile)

M & W (PRP, N)

Posted By:
Karrde Lock
Karrde
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alex 'Alicia' Smith Age: 17 Gender: M Looks: Alex is a bit unusual in build for a male. Rather short at 5' 4" with green eyes, open cheery face, and slightly curly brown hair that goes down to the middle of his neck, he looks rather effeminate. In fact, thanks to a mix up with a steroid regimen during a critical period of puberty to treat a large number of torn muscles from his time in gymnastics, he in inadvertently is mistaken for a girl on occasion, enough to pass potentially. He receives a lot of mocking for this. Personality: Slightly on the shy side and a bit timid on occasion, Alex is more than capable of keeping his cool in situations where its required. For the most part he's friendly and nerdy, but it is possible to get on his bad side. Wearing: A NASA T-Shirt underneath a borrowed girl's leather jacket that is clearly intended more for visual appeal than practicality given its cut, a jean skirt that goes down to a bit above the knee, and a pair of tennis shoes. Said outfit is worn convincingly enough to trick all but the most in depth examinations into considering him a girl. Skills/Talents: Competent electronic and electrical repair abilities in addition to experience in home repair/construction, skilled voice acting capability over a wide range of both male and female voices, good first aid skills. Knowledgeable in math up to introductory calculus, high school chemistry, biology, and physics. Inventory: Umbrella, First Aid Kit, Backpack, leatherman utility knife, matches, flashlight, some hydrogen peroxide for wounds, some basic stock chemicals and elements from the chem lab to get started on her senior high school science project while there. Why you came: Alex normally wouldn't care about the 'cool' group at his school, but his crush asked him to go along with the 'offer of the induction rite'. In this case, said 'rite' was to spend several nights in the mansion that was supposedly haunted. In drag. With a video log at the end as proof that he did both. Other: Spent time in the Boy Scouts (or analog there of if that doesn't work), where most of his repair training and experience originates from.

M & W (PRP, N)

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
Name: Elysana 'Ellie' Smith Age: 13 Gender: F Looks: she has long straight black hair, which drapes just over her shoulder blades, and collarbone but does not pass it. She sometimes ties her hair back into a ponytail, in order to do more arduous tasks. She also is very short, for her age, at 5'4", and is maturing into a semi-attractive woman as of now, her body already having developed her well-toned thighs and calves, with her hougrlass waist and thin arms. However, maturing as she may be, she is still very petite, having not developed any significant proportions except in her thighs Wearing: she wears a pair of skin tight, dark blue denim bell bottom jeans, with a pair of black patent leather stiltto boots which only come up to mid calf. She also wears a heavy duty black trenchcoat, notably of seemingly Victorian style, which under it, she wears a black tanktop, for simplistic but functional nature. Skills: she is a prodigy of her own intelligence, being very competitive in the sports od Kendo and Fencing, which she took with pride as extracurricular activities, making her have a specific finesse in swordplay and unarmored evasion movements. Her uncle is also a computer technician, so she is finite in certain technology, ant hacker skills. She also, at last, is a star cross country track player, able to mak her run quick with a lot of stamina. Inventory: in her trenchcoat, she carries a few necessary things for her person. She is a borderline diabetic, so she carries a small ration of carb-heavy food for herself and a small flask of water. She also carries anti-depressants for her Anxiety, and an inhaler for her Asthma, which is mainly triggered by her anxiety. After that, on her trip to the Mansion, she decided to bring her great grandfather's saber, a family heirloom, which, little know to she, has connections to the Mansion. It is a bit heavy for her to swing, but by using a Kendo stance, and a mixed sword style she made for herself, she can wield it, although it is difficult. Personality: despite her physical and mental ailments, Elysana is a very fearless person, being convicted to the highest degree when she sets her mind on a goal. All she does when something becomes too much to handle, is take an anti-depressant, and take her inhaler. Other: she came to the mansion in search of her uncle, rumored to be seen around the Mansion last, before disappearing. Little known, this is fate, as her father is the cousin of Edwina 7 year old prodigy, and granddaughter to the master of the Mansion, Sir Roland Rimbauer Smith, making her great grandfather Edwina's father, Sir Cutler Beckett Smith, whom the saber belongs to, and little does Elysana know what waits for her, for she is bound by blood, and the Mansion beckons her sinisterly...

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Chess or Checkers?

latest videos