Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Sandy's PRP. c:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Woah, woah,woah,"I said gently, knealing down beside her. I sighed gently, scooping her up,"Maybe you should stay off your feet,"I said gently. I noticed her wicning everytime her baggy shirt touched her skin... Hot chocolate... I gently pulled it over her head, sighing gently,"I'll go get you a fresh shirt and some washclothes,"I said, walking upstairs.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Being a girl, I instinctivly place my arms over my chest. "Alright." I mutter, happy, and mad, that he pulled my shirt over my head. I take my arms down whenever he laves, pull my knees up and wrap my arms back up.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I grabbed her some cold wash clothes and a better shirt, sighing as I walked back in, "Don't worry," I said gently, handing her the clothes, "I wasn't looking," I said, walking to the living room so she could wash off.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh and quickly wash the hot chocolate off my skin, pulling the shirt on quickly. "You can come back in now, babe." I say quietly, hoping he wouldn't take the last part as some sort of insult. I yawn and lay back on the couch.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned at her as I walked back in, sitting down beside her. I sighed gently, "Not your day, huh?"

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nooooooooo, really?" I say sarcasically, but lovingly. "I'll see if I can stay off my feet for the rest of the night." I grin and scoot near him, resting my head on his shoulder.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smirked softly and wrapped my arm around her, holding her closer, "It's getting late anyways, you shouldn't be on your feet anyways."

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"True story." I shrug and yawn. "Well, I'm gonna go make some more...Oh wait... I can't go make more popcorn.."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smirked at her gently and shook my head, "I got it... You get comfy," I said, standing up slowly.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alrighty." I murmur, grabbing the flufy blanket, folded neatly above my head. I unfold it and lay on one of the sides of the couch.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone ?

How do you feel today ?

What's ur best colour

latest videos