Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dead Roses (LetMeThink and Harley001's rp)-moved

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Sarah stretches before getting up and walking towards Jake,"Um...Hi Jake I'm Sarah and I'm sorry about threatening to put a spell on you last night!" Jake looks up and laughs,"It's okay, I forgive ya!" he then carries on preparing breakfast for Hayami. Sarah looks at the food, he has berries, strawberries, eggs, some bread...suddenly Sarah's tummy rumbles. Jake smiles,"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you." he says handing Sarah a plate. "Really? Me? But you hardly even know me...thank you so much!" she says grinning yet still a little surprised. "Don't worry about it, I couldn't just leave you to starve now can I? Besides you are helping to save my Hayami, I love her so much...thank you Sarah" he says.

I joined the moustache Revolution!
Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Suddenly hayami screams and wakes up crying 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Jake quickly jumps up and runs over to Hayami, he neals down and puts his arms around her,"It's okay Hayami, I'm here! It was just a nightmare, it's okay!" he says looking a little anxious. Sarah stands up and watches not sure how to react, she decides that she should give Hayami some privacy for she doesn't want Hayami to be embarrassed or for Hayami to try and be brave in front of her. So Sarah leaves and goes into the woods, not too far of course. She sits down on a fallen tree and wonders why she is "The Chosen One" out of all the people out there. Suddenly an old woman appears, Sarah doesn't know if the woman is evil or good so just sits there. The woman comes up to Sarah and takes her hand,"Oh dear dear, what have we here? You appear to be The chosen one yet you look like a silly school girl to me" she says. Suddenly the witch starts mumbling a curse or spell of some sort. Suddenly Sarah awakes in a dark place (like a cave) shes tied up, a figure approaches....the figure is Sarah! Sarahs clone laughs evily,"While you are tied up in this cave I shall go back to Hayami and her precious Jake and capture them both, then I shall take them to the evil prince where the prince shall marry Hayami and then I shall be rewarded with anything I wish for" she then leaves the real sarah alone in the darkness.

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayami and Jake go looking for Sarah 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Suddenly Sarah comes out of the trees,"Hello Hayami, you look worried? Oooh you were worried about me? I was just walking in the woods, thats all." She says smiling strangely.  Sarah then walks up to Jake,"Hi Jake, were you also worried about me? Of course you were, how cute!" She says putting her arm around jake and grinning in an odd way. Hayami frowns, she thinks Sarahs acting weird and is about to grab Jake from her and have a word with him about it when suddenly Sarah says,"Anyway enough of this, I know how to save you now, when I was walking I made a plan which will definitely work and save you from my prince...I mean the evil prince. Follow me Hayami, and hurry will ya!" she says smirking.

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayami and Jake exchange weird looks but follow her anyway 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Sarah leads them deep into the woods where they begin to hear strange sounds and a strange fog appears making it hard to see. Suddenly a hand covers Jakes mouth and he is dragged away. He awakes in a dark place and hears someone crying,"Hello?" he asks. "Jake, is that you? It's me, Sarah! Theres a  clone of me who is trying to trick Hayami and take her to the prince where he shall force her to marry him. what shall we do?" Jake frowns,"SO that explains why you acted so weird...okay, first things first, we have to try and get out of this cave. Then find Hayami because right now she's being lead further and further into the woods by your clone and once the prince gets his hands on her there will be no hope left"

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayami complains she can't see jake Sarah says its fine he's right near her hayami is getting scaredd

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Hayami orders Sarah to stop. Sarah begins to laugh,"What ya gonna do Hayami? Try and make your way back in this thick fog and end up getting yourself lost in a place where loads of monsters are hunting for you? Or are you going to follow me and get out of here and then let me save you? You are so ungrateful Hayami, here I am risking life and limb just to save you and you are trying to act as if I'm an evil clone of the real Sarah or something......................Oops!" Hayami begins to run as fast as she can in the opposite direction but she keeps falling over and branches scratch her face as she tries to get out of the fog.

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayami feels a hand grab her and drag her back into the fog hayami screams 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What song reflects your life?

Chat

Chat

Chat

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

latest videos