Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dead Roses (LetMeThink and Harley001's rp)-moved

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
When all hope is lost a bright light shines through the fog. Sarahs clone stands still, still holding on to Hayami. The light comes closer and Hayami begins to recognize it, it's her mother...and her father...infact her whole family is there! The spirits of her family. They close in on the clone and the clone begins melting. Hayami's mother turns around and smiles before telling Hayami that she has to brave, she then gives Hayami directions to the cave where Sarah and Jake are. Hayami begins to cry as her family wave goodbye and say "We love you Hayami"

I joined the moustache Revolution!
Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayami finally makes it to the cave she does a light spell and waves hi to her friends

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Jake grins at Hayami and says,"Thank goodness you're alright Hayami. I was so worried about you"  Sarah looks relieved "How did you manage to escape Hayami? Me and Jake were terrified that the Prince would capture you, we thought we would never see you again."

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayami shrugged I just did she said as she set them free they start running then hayami stops in here tracks .... weres heather she turns around and that old lady is holding a gun to the wolf hayami screams 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Hayami shouts for the woman to let Heather go! The old lady grins showing her mouldy teeth and says "I will let the wolf go if you agree to come with me"  Hayami doesn't know what to do but she knows that she can't live without Heather, she loves Heather with all her heart....and so she is about to agree to the womans request when...

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
The gun flies out of the old ladies hand heather bites the old lady and runs to hayami  Everyone starts running outside of the cave 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
They run for what seems like hours and when they finally decide to stop it's nearly night fall. Sarah looks around and suddenly notices a d flickering light, "Hey Hayami I think someones making a fire over there" she says pointing in the direction of the fire. They discuss whether to approach it or not. They are so hungry and if the people who made the fire are from Hayamis kingdom then they will be sure to feed them but if they are from the other kingdom then Hayami, Jake and sarah should run far away and fast. The decide to spy on the people and try and judge for themselves whether the people are allies or enemies.

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayami walks over and says hi the people hug hayami and invite her friends to join there meal

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Sarah sits down next to a young man who hands her a piece of bread, "thank you" she says. The man looks at her kindly and asks,"Sorry for asking but are you...The Chosen one?" Sarah looks embarrassed,"Yep, thats me. But I'm not at all sure how I can help...we have no plan what so ever and we keep getting attacked and I'm starting to lose all hope of saving Hayami"  The man smiles and pats Sarahs shoulder,"It's okay. You will think of something." "Thank you" she says..

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayami quietly eats and feeds heather Jake puts his hand on hers

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos