Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dead Roses (LetMeThink and Harley001's rp)-moved

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Sarah's jaw drops,"This is your grandma? But she is so.....YOUNG?" she says. Jake looks equally as shocked. Hayami's grandma takes them inside her cottage... Sarah freezes in her tracks,"Wait a second, this place is ENORMOUS....yet from the outside it looked like a little small cottage" Hayami's grandma smiles,"Thats the power of magic, my dear!"

I joined the moustache Revolution!
Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
( gtg be back later)

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayami smiles as her grandma hugs her 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Her grandma then leads Hayami to a room and orders Jake and Sarah to stay outside.  "Hayami my dear..." she says as she puts different herbs and spices into a big pot,"This potion I am making shall make your biggest wish come true...." Hayami grins,"Thank you so much Grandma!" Hayami's Grandma stops what shes doing and frowns at Hayami,"You drink this potion and think of your biggest wish and it comes true HOWEVER I fear that your biggest wish isn't to make this evil prince a kind and friendly one but to marry your one true love....Jake."  Hayami begins to frown also,"Oh....well that doesn't matter does it?" "Hayami if you accidentally think of Jake whilst you drink the potion he will run in here ask you to marry him and both of you will run of into the sunset...whilst the evil prince is still doing everything in his power to capture you." "but Grandma if it goes wrong I can just drink some more and wish for it again, right? "No, I'm afraid not....the potion has one special ingredient to make it work, a special rose which is now extinct, so once I put the last flower into the potion it's gone forever...and you can't get another wish...."

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hsyami nods her head she takes the cup thinks of the prince being good and drinks it 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Suddenly Sarah screams,"Lava!" and Jake rushes in to the room, grabs Hayami and screams for the grandma to escape from the lava with them. However Hayami's grandma shakes her head, blows one kiss to Hayami and vanishes. Sarah, Jake and Hayami run away from the Volcano and into the safety of the woods. They sit down to rest underneath the tree. Sarah looks at Hayami,"Well?" Hayami looks sad,"I had to think about the prince being good and it would come true and if I thought of my second biggest dream then the second biggest dream would come true instead...I tried really hard to think of the prince being good, even when I saw Jake run into the room and grab me...I kept thinking of the prince but....however I think I may have thought of the second dream...just once and only for a second though...so I don't know if it worked or not...."she told sarah. Suddenly Jake looked angry and scared,"Well we will soon find out" he said pointing. The girls looked to where he was pointing and saw the prince.

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayami walks up to the prince and says hi Jake comes up next to hayami  Suddenly.....

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
The prince grabs Hayami and puts a knife near her neck.  Jake tells the Prince to stop what he's doing immediately.  The Prince just laughs in an evil cruel way. Hayami is terrified. Suddenly they all here a voice coming from behind a tree,"Stop now, how dare you hurt my dearest of friends. let go of her this instant." Sarah and Jake look at each other confused. Who does this voice belong to?  Hayami frowns for she doesn't know who this so called "Friend of hers" is either. The evil prince lets go of Hayami and puts away his knife, then he gets down on to the floor and says,"Sorry your majesty!" Then from behind the tree comes the EVIL PRINCE! "But the evil prince is over there so who is this? which one is the real evil prince? How can there be TWO evil princes?" Sarah asks. Hayami stands up,"Well the evil prince is evil so the real evil prince must be the one who tried to kill me, HOWEVER the evil prince wouldnt do that because if I was dead he couldnt marry me and his plan would have automatically failed so the evil prince who tried to kill cant be the evil prince...but the real evil prince wouldnt try to save me either...and he wouldnt call me his friend so that cant be the real prince either." says Hayami. Jake frowns,"One of them MUST be the real prince though...I think one is real and the other is the clone...." "I know which ones real" shouts Sarah,"The one who saved your life is the real prince, the magic potion must have worked. Well done Hayami, you did it! You are saved!"

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayami smiles Jake hugs hayami 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink Lock
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Sarah smiles, she is so happy that the princess Hayami is finally safe. Hayami stops hugging Jake for a moment and looks at Sarah,"Thank you so much Sarah, I couldn't have done it without your help!" she says. They both grin and run towards each other and hug,  Hayami and Sarah have become best friends and they are so glad to have met each other. Suddenly Hayami gasps,"Oh no! Sarah...your disappearing!" Sarah looked at her hands which were slowly vanishing. A tear rolled down Sarahs cheek,"I will miss you both so much, promise you wont forget me!" she says quickly.

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

how many times did u watch ur favourite mo...

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Bene-Gesserit rite,Litany against Fear

Payphone-Maroon5

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

latest videos