Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"You'll get used to it. Just take another bite." She kept eating. 'Not important, huh?' she thought.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I exhale and ##### comes out. "hey... Hey this is cool. Hey wait a minute your kinda cute when you eat breakfast you know that." I stare into your eyes then look down at my pancakes.

..................What color is the sky?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
She blushed and giggled shyly. "T-Think so?" She smiled and finished her food. She stood and put her plate in the sink. "I'm gonna get my swimsuit, change, and wait for you."

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

She blushed and giggled shyly. "T-Think so?" She smiled and finished her food. She stood and put her plate in the sink. "I'm gonna get my swimsuit, change, and wait for you."

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled. "yes, yes i do. ill change in a different room. or the same room if you want?" i looked at you and winked.

..................What color is the sky?

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
She blinked and shook her head. "N-No need, perv.." She laughed softly and went into her room, shutting it behind her. 'Crap,' she thought, '..I only have one and it may be too small..'

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity