Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
My eyebrows furrowed as I frowned," When will you tell people?" I put my legs on either side of him so I straddled him," Nevermind, I don't care," I put my hands on his chest and bent down to kiss him.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed, parting my lips in exasperation before he kissed me. How did he expect me to tell him when I didn't even know myself? I kissed back even so and once we pulled apart, I looked up at him questionly, more less emotions unknown. "I'm sorry I can't give you more of an answer. I can't just change my life in a day. Not yet. I have so much going for me and I don't want to lose anything. My parents would kill me if they knew." I bit my lip. "I just can't."

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked down at him and chewed my bottom lip,"if that's what you want," I told him quietly as I ran my fingers through my hair," This sucks," I muttered to myself.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt my heart break. "I'm sorry. Like I said earlier, I'm not as strong as you. Obviously."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's fine," I lied," Maybe I should go home," I bit my lip and stod next to his bed." I'll see you tomorrow," I told him as I backed out of the room.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't move as he left, keeping my unfocused eyes settled forward. The door shut and I sighed, rolling over and barricading my face into my pillows. "Gah," I murmered, my tone muffled by the laced fluff. I leaned back and slammed my hand down onto the mattress. ##### it."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I climbed into my bedroom through my window, kicked off my shoes and laid down on the bed," My life is like a Lifetime movie," I grumbled to myself and stared at my ceiling.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm watching lifetime right now. No lie. Lol.) I stood from my bed and stipped back down and pulled my pajamas again, turning on my stereo and turning the music loud enough to shake my thoughts from my head. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and opened up my messgaes. "Sorry" I texted, chewing on my cheek. I fell back down to the mattress and mingled wih the sheets.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
My phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out and read the message"Don't worry about it"  I sent back and pulled off my sweat shirt. 

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
I curled under the blanket atop my bed and ran my fingers over the keypad. "I should though. I should worry about it." I took a deep breath and replied once more. "I should be able to do this, but I can't."

let

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

My Chemical Romance. ♥

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos