Back left
Back right

Titanic remake (PRP for Izzy+Emily)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mayumi
I frowned. "Alright, your correct, we should both ge-get going.." I murmered back, before kissing him once again, passion obvious. I placed my hand in his, lacing our fingers together. "I-I.. Love you.." I whispered.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

I pressed my forehead to hers and closed my eyes. We had stopped dancing and were now simply holding hands. "I love you too Mayumi" I murmered, whispering her name as though it were a prayer. "Now you really need to get back" I sighed "but we can't be seen together by your mother" I frowned

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
  I bit my bottom lip, nodding at Aiden. "Y-Your right.." I whispered into his ear, gripping onto his hand tightly. "I love you so much..." I told him, giving off a small smile before turning around. "Don't forget that..." I murmured, walking towards the exit of the room. I let go of his hand, longing for the lingering sparks of his touch... I wished I didn't have to leave... I walked up the stairs, brushing my silver hair from my eyes. "I miss you already.."

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

I pushed my hands deep in my trouser pockets and gave her a tiny crooked smile. "I'll see you again tomorow" I reassured her although my body longed to have her in my arms and to keep hold of her throughout the night. I blew her a kiss and said a goodbye with a nod of my head

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

"EmzyLou" wrote:

I pushed my hands deep in my trouser pockets and gave her a tiny crooked smile. "I'll see you again tomorow" I reassured her although my body longed to have her in my arms and to keep hold of her throughout the night. I blew her a kiss and said a goodbye with a nod of my head

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity