Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

S+E PRIVATE ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
So basically you can just do a girl and I'll do a guy. We could make them best friends and they discover they have feeling for each other? What do you think? Form: Name Age Looks Personality Bio Other Mine Name: Sam Thompson Age: 18 Looks: sam Very tall at 6'5 Personality: Rebelious and doesnt really understand personal space, usually hugging people from behind or playing with their hair. He can have a bad temper though and he is very rebelious and flirty Bio: Normal Other: He secretly loves his best friend _____ but doesnt know how shell react to his feelings. He has sleeve tattoos (Sorry for rubbish form xD)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

S+E PRIVATE ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
( i love it, & i love sleeve tattoos.lol ) Name: Abby Vargas Age:18 Looks: Personality: she is sweet, kind, but if you cross her, she will be your little nightmare. She loves animals, and is rude to people she does not like. Bio: she has a bestfriend who she has known for almost her whole life. She has a tattoo going up her rib cage. And a rose on her arm. Other;: n/a

faded . ♡

-kvsh

S+E PRIVATE ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden opened Abbys (his best friend) door. "Hey" he called, pulling off his grey hoodie and hanging it on a hook. He brushed his hair with his hand to try and make it neater but gave up. He sat down onto her living room sofa with a happy sigh, waiting.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

S+E PRIVATE ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden opened up the door to Abby's house. "Hey" He called, pulling off his jacket and sitting down on the plush red sofa in her sitting room. He brushed a hand through his hair as he waited for her to come downstairs so they could go out

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

S+E PRIVATE ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Abby was getting out of the shower when she heard his voice. She was excited to see him. He was always good company. She curled her hair & came downstairs to met him. She wore a half shirt that showed half her stomach, & her tattoo. She had short shorts on. She smiled brightly at him. Her curls fell perfectly around her face. "Hi bestfriend."

faded . ♡

-kvsh

S+E PRIVATE ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Adien chuckled a little and stood up, pulling her in a quick embrace and taking in the scent of her freshly washed hair. "Hey bestfriend" he grinned as he unwillingly pulled away. "So what are we doing today?" he asked, shoving his hands in his pockets

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

S+E PRIVATE ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Abby smiled hugging him. She loved his hugs because they wer full of warmth, and she liked that. She giggled and twirled her curls on her finger. "Lets go to that waterfall or a swim. It looks fun." She smiled sweetly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

S+E PRIVATE ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden loved how she was so much smaller than him. "Your lucky I always accidently leave my stuff here" He grinned, begginning to walk upstairs to the spare room where he had spare changes of clothes, pajamas, a toothbrush and his swimming trunks.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

S+E PRIVATE ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Abby was excited to go swimming today. She smiled bright, & she looked out the window looking at the roses. The sun shined off her milky brown eyes. She grinned waiting for him.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

S+E PRIVATE ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam pulled on the shorts underneath his clothes and hurried downstairs, grabbing her from behind like he was known to. "Hey" he chuckled

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW

I'm I pretty?

I'm I pretty?

I'm I pretty?

I'm I pretty?

latest videos