Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Hehe Private rp. Read if you dare. Otay here da form o3o Name: Age: Looks: Species: Bio: Personlity: Weapon(Optional): Clothing(Optional):

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Omg you cant find this o-o well I guess ill just bump this. ~bumps~

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Hehehehe hai :3 Name: Aiden James Age: 20 Looks: Aiden has strangely silky soft hair for a boy. His hair is a dark black and is needing a trim. His fringe sweeps to the side but drops just above his eyes when are an attractive green. He is muscular but not obviously so and he has pale skin that contrasts dramatically with his hair. His nose is a little pointed but he has full rose lips. He has chissled cheekbones and his eyebrow, lip, nose and ears are pierced. He is a normal weight, if a little slim but very tall. Aiden stands at a 6'3 which he detests as he does not like being noticed. He has pointed ears Species: Pixie Bio: Doesn't know where or who his parents are. Is best friends with ____ (your character) and loves her a little Personlity: Aiden is playfull and dosent really understand the concept of personal space, usually hugging someone from behind or playing with their hair. He can act tough though and his tall 6'3 frame helps that. He may look friendly but he can have a ferocious temper and sharp tounge, being very inventive with his come-backs, threats and dares. He is, although, VERY supersticious and can be really annoying and flirtatious at times Weapon(Optional): Silver long sword with a saphire in the hilt Clothing(Optional): Brown breeches, black brace straps, cream shirt and brown, scuffed boots

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Hehehehe hai :3 Name: Aiden James Age: 20 Looks: Aiden has strangely silky soft hair for a boy. His hair is a dark black and is needing a trim. His fringe sweeps to the side but drops just above his eyes when are an attractive green. He is muscular but not obviously so and he has pale skin that contrasts dramatically with his hair. His nose is a little pointed but he has full rose lips. He has chissled cheekbones and his eyebrow, lip, nose and ears are pierced. He is a normal weight, if a little slim but very tall. Aiden stands at a 6'3 which he detests as he does not like being noticed. He has pointed ears Species: Pixie Bio: Doesn't know where or who his parents are. Is best friends with ____ (your character) and loves her a little Personlity: Aiden is playfull and dosent really understand the concept of personal space, usually hugging someone from behind or playing with their hair. He can act tough though and his tall 6'3 frame helps that. He may look friendly but he can have a ferocious temper and sharp tounge, being very inventive with his come-backs, threats and dares. He is, although, VERY supersticious and can be really annoying and flirtatious at times Weapon(Optional): Silver long sword with a saphire in the hilt Clothing(Optional): Brown breeches, black brace straps, cream shirt and brown, scuffed boots
DANNNG! GIRL your better at makeing forms then I am! xD lemme make my foooorm brb

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

DANNNG! GIRL your better at makeing forms then I am! xD lemme make my foooorm brb
Hehe, I try. Kay :3

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sarah Age: 18 Looks: Species: Demon/Half cat. Bio:  Sarahs parants were murderd right infrount of her and she ended up killing alot of people for no reason so now shes most wanted. She doesnt have any friends besides Aiden. Aidens her best friend and her only friend. Sarah has always hade a crush on Aiden but was too worried he might reject her. She loves to cheer him up everytime hes said. She gets depressed when people talk about they're parants. She cuts but she isnt really emo. When she was a kid she swore to kill the person who killed her parants and anybody who gets in her way of doing that. As a kid she lived in a small abanded house all alone.Ever since she met Aiden she stopped geting lonely. Personlity: Around people she doesnt know she tends to be Snoody, Rude, Selfcentured, and Selfish. When shes around her friend shes normally Hyper, Silly, Flirty, And Playful. Weapon(Optional): She doesnt normally need one but she always carrys a dagger. Clothing(Optional): Sarah normally wears a aqua dress. The dress she wears isnt very long it stops right at her hip thighs. She also wears white leggins that go with her dress. She doesnt wear any shoes but she wears two pink bows in her ponytails.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

DANNNG! GIRL your better at makeing forms then I am! xD lemme make my foooorm brb
Hehe, I try. Kay :3
Mines kinda short but I tried XD

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's good! Can you start?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok!) Sarah was in the woods walking around. "Hmm maybe ill stalk Aiden!" Sarah thought hideing behind some bushes waiting for him to come. She always liked to scare him but wasnt very good at it.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden spotted Sarah through the trees and stiffled a grin. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and pretended that he hadn't noticed her. He looked around at the trees and scenery casually

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez!

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.