Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
"Fine" Aiden smirked and pulled the shirt off her, throwing it somewhere in the bushes. He burst out laughing at the shocked look on her face "oh come on, I'm your best friend" he chuckled then relised that wasn't a good enough reason "its not like i havent seen you naked before" he pointed out

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7397

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"Fine" Aiden smirked and pulled the shirt off her, throwing it somewhere in the bushes. He burst out laughing at the shocked look on her face "oh come on, I'm your best friend" he chuckled then relised that wasn't a good enough reason "its not like i havent seen you naked before" he pointed out
Sarah turned into a lion before he could stare. "Im gonna kill you." She growls cutting him with one of her claws. Her tail slapping him in the face then she ran off still lion form.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
Aiden held he sliced arm in shock and sighed. He had went too far, again

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7397

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden held he sliced arm in shock and sighed. He had went too far, again
Sarah was back in the forest behind a tree. She hade found her dress and stuff and put it on. "Im gonna kill that little PERVERT!!" She screamed out the last word in anger.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7397

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden held he sliced arm in shock and sighed. He had went too far, again
Sarah was back in the forest behind a tree. She hade found her dress and stuff and put it on. "Im gonna kill that little PERVERT!!" She screamed out the last word in anger.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
Aiden sighed as he heard her scream and climbed a tree

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7397

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden sighed as he heard her scream and climbed a tree
Sarah relaxed herself on the grass down the hill.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7397

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden sighed as he heard her scream and climbed a tree
Sarah relaxed herself on the grass down the hill.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7397
(Bump)

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7397

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

(Bump)

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box Pt.2

chicken vs.beef

chicken vs.beef

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

chicken vs.beef

latest videos