Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; Shook his head and turned to look at James. "I have no idea, but we gotta go look for her." He knew that James would, but he looked at Anamarie." Are you coming with us.?" He was not sure that she would want to. Anamarie;; Looked away from James and Jordan. She knew that Elena and her did not get along, but that did notmean that she wanted Elena to get hurt. She glanced at Jordan." Sure, ill come along." She couldn't beleive she was doing this.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena jumped up into a tree and laid down in her pantehr form she sighed and licked at ehr paws. hoping they wouldnt come looking for her james smiled and grabed anas hand " come on." he lead her into the forest holding her hand softly "see her yet?" he asked

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; he smiled and started walking through the firest. "Make sure you you look as high into the trees as possible. We have to find her." He was really dissapointed in Elena. Anamaire;; she smiled softly at James and walked, looking into the forest. She was looking up in the trees and searching but could not find her.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena pushed her self as close to the tree as seh could get. breathing softly trying hard not to be noticed james looked up " OMG THERES A CAT!!" he pointed right at elena the panther and grabed ana pulling her behind him " what is that!!??" he said elena was a purple panther an unkown species to man so of course hed be confised

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; he looked up where James had pointed to and studied the pather. He looked into its eyes and he knew who it was. It was Elena." Please come down Elena." Jordan looked up at her. Anamarie;; Looked up as well and saw the panther. She peeked from behind of James back. She did not know how Jordan knew knew it was her, but she sighed relieved..glad she was alive. [ sorry. I just came home from school. ]

faded . ♡

-kvsh

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena growled a warning as she jumped down she sat by jordan and sniffed his leg rubing up against him a purr escaped her mouth softly as she rubbed her head against his thigh she looked up at him sweetly james " aww how cute. now elena explain to us how come we didnt know about you being a cat." elena groweld back at him "panther." she muttered barely able to be understood.  seh glared at anamarie and james and kept rubbing up against jordan james rolled his eyes "what did she say?" james asked confused not being able to understand her when seh was in pather form

♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; sighed add looked at her. For as long as they knew each other he did not know about her being a panther. He looked down and his faced quickly turned to frown. He was happy that they found her, but then again, she could have been hurt and jordan would not know. He turned away. Anamaire;; walked out from behind James and sighed lightly. She had intended on having fun todday, but now it was ruined. She juzt did not feel like partying anymore. She turned around to leave." Im gonna go home." She walked out of the forest on her way home.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena looked up at jordan.as a tear fell down her cheek she turned back to normal fully clothed " im sorry... i didnt mean to upset you... i wasnt suposed to tell you its against the law..." she said and hugged him slightly looking up at him " forgive me?" she asked sadly looking up sweetly james walked after ana and grabed her arm " dont go please...." he said and looked at her " please?' he repeated and pulled her close.

♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; looked at her and then looked down. He was feeling hurt inside. They had promised to never keep secrets from each other, and she broke that promise. Jordan avoided tears and sighed lightly." I'll see if I can. But, im not sure." He breathed lightly and walked home. Anamarie;; Looked at James and pleaded with him to not do this. She gently pulled her arm away and she stood on tip-toe to kiss his cheek." She just really wanted to go home. She left and walked home.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I love cooking!

I love cooking!

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

HELP!!! NEED ADVANCED ROLE PLAYING TEACHING

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos