Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

bw's and v-cake's rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
ok so black water we know its fantasy but how about these species aren't suppose to fall in love and there ends up to be consequences name: age: looks: species: personality: skills: BOY AND A GIRL name: Alina Lorthaine age: 2,000 looks: brown wavy hair that goes to her thighs, blue eyes. pale skin, and freckles sprinkeled across her nose species: vampire personality: i guess you could say that Alina is an hippy but doesn't protest or do anything like that, she is very quiet and likes to venture out a lot, she is very kind and sweet and sometimes wishes vampires could die. skills: alina can put up a fight but not for very long she is way better at treating people's wounds. name: Jake Meruto species: were wolf looks: sandy blonde hair; tan skin and athletic figure, blue eyes; and has broad arms and legs personality: Jake is more of a go with the flow type person and usually pushes things off, once you get to know him though he is fun and quiet crazy, but he is also very protective skils" he can fight very well but isn't smart with a strategy he usually just attacks and see's what happens age: 300

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

bw's and v-cake's rp

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name; Sophia Valnetine Age: looks 16.5 actually imma make her young... so 25 Looks:ppl Species: Vampire-Angle hybrid Personality; Sweet,kind,caring,flirt,feisty,attitude Skills: (powers?) Name: Brandon Black Age: 500 Looks: ppl Species; Shapeshifter Personality: Kind,differnt,unique,flirt,fun Skills (?)

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

bw's and v-cake's rp

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia ran through the forest. She had just finished hunting. She stopped at a tree smilng. Her eyes went from red to green. Brandon changed from an bird back to normal. He walked through the forset bored.

please join

bw's and v-cake's rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
jake ran through th forest his tan colored fur slicing through the wind. he turned into a hman rolling down a steep hill. howling he laughed stopping in front of a girl. Alina bumped into a guy. "Sorry i-" she stared at Brandon. what was he a shapeshifter?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

bw's and v-cake's rp

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon backed up. He didn't say anything to her. Sophia hissed at the guy. She backed up and went into a crouching posiotion.

please join

bw's and v-cake's rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
jake turned into a human "Woah i wasn't going to hurt you" he paced around her his hands behind his back. "I can see that your a vampire" he stopped pacing and crouched into her leve. Alina was confused why did he have so many different animal scents? i made her nose hurt and she stumbeled falling to her knees.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

bw's and v-cake's rp

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are you ok?"Brandon asked concerned. Sophia nodded."Not just a vampire."

please join

bw's and v-cake's rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
jack raised an eyebrow uninterested. "Anyways are you hunting or something?' he smelled the air as he heard other voices. Alina coughed but then stood ""yeah im fin-" she fell on the floor fainted.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

bw's and v-cake's rp

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon ran to her.He didn't know what to do.She was a vampire. Sophia heard the voices to."No I'm not hunting.Are you out here with someone?"she hissed.

please join

bw's and v-cake's rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
"NO" jack spat back. but it bothered him that they weren't alone. was it his pack or someone mysterious? "Come on" he turned into a werewolf and ran to the voices expceting her to follow. Alina forced her eyes open "To many" was all she managed to say before ffeeling faint again.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

How many friends do u have here?

YEARBOOK QUOTE

latest videos