Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Cheshireyn + Candyheart101 (Private!)

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I opened the door to the castle, it creaked slightly but not very loudly. I checked to see if any guards where nearby, as I saw none I pressed myself against the wall and snuck out into the castle garden. I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to go outside. I pulled on my dress a little so it wouldn't skim across the ground. I loved being outside and watch the moon and the stars.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Cheshireyn
Cheshireyn
StarStarStar
In the distance, I heard grass being stepped on, and thought it was probably another wild fox or wolf. But I thought wrong, a faded familiar scent ran around me. It smelt more feminine than my scent, but similar. 

Thanks Ghosti! :3

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly creaked open one of the large gates that lead into the garden. I looked around at all the different flowers that were blooming. It was a sea of colors, I took a deep breath, breathing in the wonderful aroma of flowers. Although I knew my mother would have never approved, I sat down on the grass and began to hum a song she used to sing to me as a child.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Cheshireyn
Cheshireyn
StarStarStar
(Wait, your character is in a different kingdom, right?" I could hear the woman's hum over the stone wall. Quietly, I climbed up the large stones, and I saw overhead into the other kingdom.  There she was, a black haired girl sitting in the castle garden. 

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeah,)  A plucked a sunflower from a small bush surrounded by many others. I twirled it around in my fingers and began to sing softly,:almost as if singing to the small,yellow flowers.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Cheshireyn
Cheshireyn
StarStarStar
The girl began to sing, which made my eyes widen and my heart flutter. She has beautiful, amazing voice that anyone could fall in love with. 

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I suddenly felt the presence of another person, as if I was being watched by someone. I quickly looked up and saw a young man looking over the stone wall. I blushed and got up, he was from the rival kingdom and he had heard me sing. I dropped the flower,rushed out the gardens gate into the castle and closed the large wooden door. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Cheshireyn
Cheshireyn
StarStarStar
The girl had spotted me and ran off back into the castle. My eyes narrowed and I climbed back down off of the rugged wall, and walked off back to my home. 

Posted By:
Cheshireyn
Cheshireyn
StarStarStar

"Cheshireyn" wrote:

The girl had spotted me and ran off back into the castle. My eyes narrowed and I climbed back down off of the rugged wall, and walked off back to my home. 

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

✿Hai✿

highscore in flappy bird?

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

highscore in flappy bird?

✿Hai✿

latest videos