Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Doki Doki High- (Private for Rin and Zoe)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Heart beat high. Well, thats the name of the school, Its probably in the Shinju-ku area, or in the heart of Tokyo.  Full of Drama and stuff.  (Yes. I know. Very lame.) So, for forms, I'll make two boys and you'll make two girls? Or we'll make one of each?

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
I was thinking one each then we good add more characters as we go along?

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure! Im making a form Name: Fujimura Matsuoko Age:17 looks: Personality: He is very popular, and very tall (5"9) He isn't good in class, but helps around a lot. He is very pushy when it comes to girls he likes. Other: He is half-fox demon.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, here's mine: Name: Hinaka Age: 15 Looks: Personality: She's very shy and quiet but also very sweet. She get's all A's in every class except gym. She's funny and helpful but stays to herself and is friendless except her overprotective brother who is a teacher at her school. She tends to stay near him. Other: She can see/hear/talk to the dead and can see the future. Her parents were killed by werewolves when she was just five years old so her brother takes care of her. She's new to the school and just moved into town because her brother got the teaching job.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
D: You make my form tremble in fear! Kay, should we start? :3

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
xD How'd I do that? And, yep. You start? :3

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

"waterkitty103" wrote:

xD How'd I do that? And, yep. You start? :3

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thinking thinking.... Lets start at home, getting out of home!) Fujimura yawned and flipped open his phone. 6:30. He woke up before his alarm. He stood up and shuffled into the bathroom. He dragged a comb through his hair, giving it a artistically made messy look. He brushed his teeth also. Then he went back into his room and pulled his uniform on, hopping on one leg while getting his pants on. When Fujimura was done he went into the hall way, and downstairs. He got the bento that his sister had made for him and went to the door. "Matsuki! I'm Leaving!" He called out. A young girl of about 15 with the female version of his looks came out. She straightened his tie, smiling. "Good first day older brother!" Fujimura went to the subway station, stopping on his way to get some PoPiPo, vegetable juice.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(M'kay. :3) Hinaka woke up and looked at her clock. Her eyes widened and she jumped out of her bed. She tore down the hallway, into the bathroom. She quickly brushed her hair and put it up in the usual pony tail to keep it from falling into her face, her brother hated it when her face was covered. She washed her face and brushed her teeth and ran back into her room, just barely dodging him. "Sorry!" She called back to him, going back to her room. She went to her closet and dug around until she found her uniform. She quickly put it on and sighed slightly, finally taking a moment to breathe. She went back out into the hallway, to the kitchen and got her bento. She smiled at him. "Ready, Kyo." She told him and flashed him a pretty smile. "Then let's go." Ryo told her, turning around to face her. He smiled back and they left to catch the train.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Fujimura had his dangling from his elbow as he sipped some juice. He looked around, waiting for the train. He stood out because of his height. He saw the usual bustle of people running around like bees to reach their destination. Fujimura looked for someone else with the same uniform. He felt a small poke in the rib cage and looked down. His other little sister, Hiyori of eleven years, a middle school student, tugged at him. She showed him a closed bottle of PoPiPo. He smiled and patted her head. He grabbed the bottle and opened it. They stood out because of their difference in height.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If you had kids what would you name them?

in which age would u marry?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What is your biggest fear?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos