Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Diamond543 and Meh's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okai then! Let us try to make this symmetrical, shall we!? Name: Age: Gender: Creature: Looks: Group:  Perso: Bio: Should I add anything else?

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hibari Kyoya  Age: 17765 years. Around 17 in Vampire years. Gender: Male. Creature: Vampire. Looks: ... Group:  (( will edit when you tell me what groups are there ^^)) Perso: Flirtatious, rude, miserable and very arrogant. He tends to think he is better than other people at certain things. He can be very anti-social, yet he is a warm, optimistic person when you get to know him.  Bio: The only thing he remembers of his human days, was that he was constantly bullied. He was murdered for being falsely accused of murder, then was resurrected by a vampire later that day. After being resurrected, he became a cold and sadistic person, killing humans leisurely.  Other: He tends to get jittery around other people, because of the blood, sometimes he can't control himself and goes crazy, so he stays away from other people most of the time. He died when he was 12 years old, so though he is as tall as a 17 year old, his face remains the same. Has always been, and still is a slight flirt, though this isn't a commonly known fact, because he doesn't spend alot of time around people.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey!  I am on! I will make my form in a  second.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maki Furijawa Age: 1,682 but looks 16 Gender: F Creature: Witch Looks: Group: I actually do not know what the name should be xD Oh! What about Griffins and Dragons? Perso: Maki tends to be very quiet and shy when you first meet her, unless you are in her group. She is a fierce leader and is always determined to win. She has slight trust issues, but if you get to know her, you will realize that she has a very different side to her. She is actually courageous,out going, and adventerous. She sometimes is a little sneaky and secretive. She will protect the ones she cares about with her life. Maki is also very caring and a little bit shy around guys. Bio: She comes from a long line of witches. She has been taught every from of magic there is to know. She has even taught herself Dark magic, even though it is forbidden. Her brother was killed one day by a human and she has always had a hate for humans. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((FInally ^^^ YEEEAAHH Ok...SInce I dont want my form to be sent to mods again, wont edit it. But lets just say my charrie is the leader of the Dragons group??))

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okai, so mine is leader of the Griffins! Again? XD Sorry to leave you waiting, I took a long nap becasue for some odd reason I was suddenly super tired. So do you want me to start?)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yes pleeaassee ^^))

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Just wondering but should they have dorms like an academy?) Maki was in the school quad, chatting with her group, the Griffins. They had a rival group as well, the Dragons. These two groups were known as the biggest rivals in and out of school. Maki was the leader of the Griffins, and a fierce one at that. She was smiling at her group, she was in a good mood and wasn't going to let anyone ruin that since it was very rare.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yeah...they should ^^)) Hibari sat beside a tree, reviewing notes, when suddenly he heard abundant talking. "Stupid people...making too much noise" he thought as he closed his book and walked over to the qaud. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP?" he yelled, once in range of the people. It was the Griffins, the rival group. "It just had to be you, who else...would it be?" he stepped forward with a growl. He narrowed his eyes at the leader, hissed- showing his fangs, then turned and started to walk away.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sorry, took so long...was reading a Manhwa.))

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

Random Subjects - 2013

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Freestyle!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D