Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

imuffin and lunasicle

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
some thing

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

imuffin and lunasicle

Posted By:
lunasicle
lunasicle
StarStar
Name: Jessica A.K.A Jess *Lastname* Age: Just turned 19. Looks: Jess Jess Personality: She's two-sided. one moment she's shy, Not very confident, but she can give in to peer pressure too quickly. She then acts like she hasn't go a care in the world, getting into any kind of trouble she can. Other: She doesn't feel attracted to anyone. AT ALL. She also has a lip piercing, which is just a silver stud.

No.

imuffin and lunasicle

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Robyn Age: 18 Looks: Georgia Robyn, at the age of thirteen, after being told that she had to be eighteen to 'do this' and 'that' decided that she would dye her a light blue and pierce her eyebrow. She soon got a tattoo of a flaming skull imprinted on the back of her neck. Personality: Although Robyn has the goody-two-shoes look going on, she is everything that describes a bad girl. She smokes, drinks, parties, is always late for class and flirts with anything that will stand still long enough. She's rather rebellious, tell her to do something, she'll disobey you and do the exact opposite. Robyn can be kind after the whole 'hates everyone' thing. Other: N/A

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

imuffin and lunasicle

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
As I pull my hair into its usual side braid, I acknowledge my new purple highlights, applied this morning. I clip on my silver hoop earrings and paint on an extra layer of purple lip gloss. It looks tacky and weird, all of the colours mixed up like that, but I like it that way. I slip on my hot pink dress and black three quarter cardigan, also my black stilettos. This party will be sick.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

imuffin and lunasicle

Posted By:
lunasicle
lunasicle
StarStar
I looped my hair around the curling iron, creating curls in my pin-straight hair. I pressed a makeup sponge to my face, covering all of my scars. I pulled my flame-red dress over my head, it matched my hair perfectly. I buttoned up the small black buttons, then I sat down and pulled on black fish net tights. Finally I slid my feet into black ankle boots, and I was ready to go. I went down the stairs and fast as a girl could when she wore high heels, and came to the door of Robyn's bedroom. I tapped lightly with my nibbled-at fingernails. "You ready to go?" I called out.

No.

imuffin and lunasicle

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
I jump as I hear the tapping of fingernails against the door. "Jesus, Jess! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I screech. "Just wait a second." I say, running to the other side of my bedroom and collecting my sequin sparkly purse. I click the lock of my door and push it open. I grab the keys out of my purse and toss hem at Jess. "You drive." I mumble, opening the front door.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

imuffin and lunasicle

Posted By:
lunasicle
lunasicle
StarStar
I caught the keys and brushed my hand along the wall as I walked through the foyer. I shoved into the door as I put my weight of the handle, and the door slid open. I walked over to the Crimson Convertible (LOL)  and kicked my legs up in the air. I swung over the car door and landed in the driver's seat. I then remembered that I had a very short skirt on and I shouldn't do things like that. Whoops. Robyn sat in the seat next to me, and I started the car. "What was the address again?" I mumbled.

No.

imuffin and lunasicle

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
"Um, I don't remember. But you'll know when you see balloons or something tied to the mailbox." I smirk, sliding down the back of the seat. 

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

imuffin and lunasicle

Posted By:
lunasicle
lunasicle
StarStar
I sighed. We pulled up in front of a white brick house, with a navy blue roof. I could hear loud music from inside, and people were drinking outside. I opened the door like a sensible person and walked up the drive. People were everywhere inside. I started to dance. I was having fun, Dancing with friends, until I felt someone's hand trailing down my back. They hooked their finger into my fish net tights. I quickly turned around, and threw my drink in their face. A tall guy, about 18, Stared down at me. "Calm down, princess," he said, and bent down. His hands cupped my face, and he attempted to kiss me. Not before I slapped him so hard across his face, his eyes watered. "I have a boyfriend!" I lied, and then I realized the room had gotten silent. The music had stopped. No-one was dancing.

No.

imuffin and lunasicle

Posted By:
lunasicle
lunasicle
StarStar
I sighed. We pulled up in front of a white brick house, with a navy blue roof. I could hear loud music from inside, and people were drinking outside. I opened the door like a sensible person and walked up the drive. People were everywhere inside. I started to dance. I was having fun, Dancing with friends, until I felt someone's hand trailing down my back. They hooked their finger into my fish net tights. I quickly turned around, and threw my drink in their face. A tall guy, about 18, Stared down at me. "Calm down, princess," he said, and bent down. His hands cupped my face, and he attempted to kiss me. Not before I slapped him so hard across his face, his eyes watered. "I have a boyfriend!" I lied, and then I realized the room had gotten silent. The music had stopped. No-one was dancing.

No.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

What's your favorite song

latest videos