Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hmmm ~Zoe and Haley~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Where shall this start?? Make 2 people smile Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Species: Other: ------------ Name: Shelby Havens Age: 17 Looks: Blueish purpleish eyes, tan skin, long pin straight blonde hair with purple and black highlights on the under layer of hair, side bangs to the left of her head, at least 5'3, plump pink lips, pearly white teeth. Personality: Shelby loves having fun, shes sarcastic and likes getting on peoples nerves, usually gets in trouble for her remarks and things she does, funny and could be the sweetest girl ever, but she usually isnt, very clumsy also, has a bad attitude  Species: Half witch, half vampire but more witch Other: Dyes her hair quite a lot -------------- Name: Jason Lass Age: 17 Looks:   Personality: Jason is a huge flirt and just a fun guy, He tries living his life to the fullest which means taking chances and just having fun, he rarely ever backs down from a dare, is sarcastic, and loves teasing his friends  Species?: Shape-shifter Other: Nothingg

Hmmm ~Zoe and Haley~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Mine~ Name: Elizabeth (Ella) Age: 15 Looks: Personality: Ella's very smart, sarcastic, but loveable. She doesn't trust easily due to her past. She likes to do things herself and often refuses help. She's mean to everybody, unless she trusts them and knows them well, then she let's her guard down. She's loud and doesn't care what anyone thinks. Usually. Species: Elementalist Other: She grew up in a survival of the fittest kind of way.

Hmmm ~Zoe and Haley~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
My boy~ Name: Zachary (Zack) Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Zack's over-protective, kind, and smart. He doesn't like to talk about his own feelings and keeps to himself alot. He's an extremly good athlete. He's very nice and can be very sweet. But, he can also be demanding and ruthless. He's laid back, too. Specis: Werewolf Other: Ella's older brother

Hmmm ~Zoe and Haley~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Shelby glanced at her reflection in one of the cars that was parked in the school parking lot. She flipped her hair before walking off towards the building, it was the first day and couldnt wait to see all of her friends, She saw Zack and Ella walking towards the building. She smiled and ran towards them and jumped on Zack's back. "Hellloo Zackk and Ellaa" She laughed softly before smiling at Ella. Jason shifted back into human and shook his hair so it wasn't so messy. He saw his three best friends walking and he smiled. "WAY TO WAIT FOR ME!" He yelled over to them teasingly while running over to them and stood next to Zack.

Hmmm ~Zoe and Haley~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ella smiled back at Shelby, giggling softly. She smiled at Jason and waved, "Hey guys." She said, her voice cheerful. She went back to staring at her schedule but she wasn't paying attention to anything else and walked into the flagpole. She hit the ground. "Okay...Ow?" She said, pushing herself back up. She rubbed her head, blushing. Zack grinned back at Shelby, "Yo." He said as Jason came up beside him. He smirked slightly, smiling, "Sup?" He asked him as Ella walked into the flagpole. He bit his bottom lip to keep from bursting out in laughter.

Hmmm ~Zoe and Haley~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Shelby giggled as she jumped off Zacks back and kneeled down to Ella. "Hows the weather down there?" She teased as she helped her up. "Ellie watch where you're going!" Shelby said sternly trying to keep a straight face before she broke into a smile and giggled again.  Jason smirked and chuckled, "I wish I had my camera when that happened!" He said shaking his head. He glanced back at Ella as he made his face light up. "Do it again?!? " He questioned her with a mocking smile.

Hmmm ~Zoe and Haley~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
"Bite me." Ella shot back at Jason and stuck her tongue out, playfully. She looked back at Shelby and smirked as some other people who saw kept laughing and talking about it. She turned to face them, growling. She glared at them, "Don't you all have somewhere to be?!" She said before turning back around to her friends. Zack chuckled then and then watched her get rid of the other people. He smirked slightly. "That's my dainty little sister." He teased her, grinning.

Hmmm ~Zoe and Haley~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason shrugged "I mean if you want me too," He told her with a playful smile as he stuck his tongue out back at her. He watched her for a minute "And that is why you have only us as your friends.." He said trailing off while back up behinds Shelby. Shelby shook her head and smirked. She grabbed her long hair between her two fingers and examined it. "Hey guys. I think I'm going to dye my hair again." She said out of the blue while looking up at them. They were all giving her a weird look. "What?" She asked.

Hmmm ~Zoe and Haley~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
"Again?" Ella asked when a question struck her, "What IS your natural hair color? I can't even remember..." Ella's voice trailed off as she thought, hard about it. She shook her hair, her brown waves bouncing around on her back. "Nope. I have no clue." She sighed. Zack chuckled slightly, looking at Ella. He turned back to Shelby, "What color this time? Honestly, you should just do rainbow. Then you won't need to dye it again." He suggested.

Hmmm ~Zoe and Haley~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Shelby nodded as she looked at Ella, "Yes again and my real hair color is red. I think." She said biting her lip then shrugged. She thought of what Zack said, "Nah to much color in a hair." She told him. "And probably I'm going to dye it all purple again." She grinned slightly. Jason laughed "Why didn't you just leave it purple? You did that like 2 weeks ago." Shelby shrugged. "I cant decide okay?!" She said which made Jason laugh again. "Purple suits you." He said. Shelby smiled "Duh!" She teased.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.