Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

RukiaKuchiki1 and Me's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okai, so here are le forms!  Name: Age: Gender: Creature: Looks: Personality: Bio: Other (optional):

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Toshika Kazishima Age: 16 Gender: Girl Creature: Shinigami Looks: White hair that is spikey,her eyes are a bright green Personality: Outgoing,funny,sweet AT TIMES. Bio: She was a human bieng 3 years ago and a Shinigami threated to kill her unless she became one so because of her powers she got expelled and forced to apply to a school with "Her Kind". Other: When someone makes her or her friends angry...She gets REALLY MAD.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
So sorry for the late post!  Name: Maki Furijawa Age: 16 Gender: F Creature: Witch Looks: Personality: She is quite shy and quiet when you first meet her. If you somehow get to know her, you will realize she  is an adventerous, mischievous and out going girl. Bio: Maki was born a witch and grew up along with other humans, it was hard to hide her powers after she found out she had any. After her brother, who was an elementalist, was killed by a human, her mother sent her to the supernatural school.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Wanna start!?

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okai, I will start!  Maki heaved a sigh of uneasiness as she made her way to the front entrance of her new school, apparently it was a supernatural school. She slowly pushed open one of the giant wooden doors and stared at the interior in astonishment. The courtyard was filled with teens chatting,laughing or wandering around. " Oh boy.." She whispered.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Toshika walked in the school,she saw a unfamiliar girl.She flash-steped to get to her."Hello there!"She said smiling."Welcome to this school".She pulled out her phone.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Maki jumped and stared as a girl suddenly appeared in front her. She smiled as the surprise went away. " Oh, Hi. Thanks! Um, my name is Maki, Maki Furijawa. Nice to meet you."

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name your top 5 bands.

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Who is your role model? And why?

What is your biggest fear?

latest videos