Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Adventurous Love Story

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Welp.. you know the plot. But, here it is again, but in more basic form than, y'know, explainatory form.  A prince, betrothed to an annoying princess, suddenly runs off, seeking adventure. A servent from the princesses kingdom hears of the missing prince, and vows to the Royal Family she would find him, no matter what. As the prince ran, he had brought a few items with him, dressing more like a commoner than a prince. The servent meets the prince, thinking he was another one of the commoners, asking him to help her. The prince agrees, not realizing one small detail, he may fall in love with her. {Basically a love story ^.^} Name ~ Age ~ Role ~ Looks ~ Attire ~ (Clothing) Personality ~ Biogrophy, or just what Role you are, and why you ran away/went to look for the Prince ~ Anything Else? ~

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Adventurous Love Story

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassidy Asandra Age: 16  Role: Servant to find the prince Looks: like my profile pic Attire: white leather boots and leather white jacket with jean pants. Personality: Rebelious, prankster,  independent , never asks for help and thinks she can do everything by herself. Bio: She has a large family , which is hard to feed these days. Everyday she eats less and less.  She went to go look for the prince becouse she was promised Millions of dollars. Other: she has a sword that is silver, she had found in the middle of the forest with random intials. Which she will soon discovers its the princes old sword. That's why his intials are on there but she dos'nt know it's his.

Adventurous Love Story

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Name: Cassidy Asandra Age: 16  Role: Servant to find the prince Looks: like my profile pic Attire: white leather boots and leather white jacket with jean pants. Personality: Rebelious, prankster,  independent , never asks for help and thinks she can do everything by herself. Bio: She has a large family , which is hard to feed these days. Everyday she eats less and less.  She went to go look for the prince becouse she was promised Millions of dollars. Other: she has a sword that is silver, she had found in the middle of the forest with random intials. Which she will soon discovers its the princes old sword. That's why his intials are on there but she dos'nt know it's his.

Adventurous Love Story

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Bumpy rode

Adventurous Love Story

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Bumpy rode

Adventurous Love Story

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Bumpy rode

Adventurous Love Story

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Bumpy rode

Adventurous Love Story

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Bumpy rode

Adventurous Love Story

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Stop bumping it!! Jeez... My computer isn't working, which is why it's taking so long  aww :c I wanted to be the girl.. I'm always stuck being the boy.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Adventurous Love Story

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Kk sorry about bumping it, IT'S FUN!  Do you just want to have to princes and two commoners , MABEY like one prince and one princess and two commoner s of the opposite gender?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Good Night! is it Night there now?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

speak about the above user

Which Color?

Geography game-moved

speak about the above user

latest videos