Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia quickly yelled to Rachel to get her a coffee. She walked back into the room and sat where she was before she went to talkk to Rachel. She wanted to know what the doctor said. She had to know that Ryan would be ok. She was in love with him and hadn't gotten the chance to tell him.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Ryan's dad, Tyler, smiled and said with relief, "Ryan's going to be okay. He should wake up soon.  I just don't want him to wake up and no one's here. Would you mind staying for awhile?" Tyler moved his son's bangs out of his eyes.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia looked at Tyler and said"I wasn't plannning on leaving until he does."

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Can we do a short time skip? Right now it's Friday, can we skip Sunday or Monday?) Rachel came in and Sophie her coffee and drank the soda she got.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(monday?)

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(If that's okay with you....)

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(yea)

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Monday after school- Sophia was at the hospital along with Rachel. Ryan's parents where somewhere. Ryan's eyes fluttered open. He said in a hoarse voice, "Where am I? What happened? Geez what'd I do now? Wack my head with a hammer?" Rachel nearly jumped on top of him she was so happy. Rachel screamed, "Sophia!!!! He's awake!" Rachel hugged her brother he nearly couldn't breathe. Ryan said again, "What happened? Can someone please tell me whats going on? Hi, Soph.......Geez, what happened? What did I do now? Hit my head with a hammer?" Ryan rubbed his temples.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia quickly hugged him."Rachel go call your parents and get a nurse... Ryry you got in a wreck and you were in a coma for almost four days. How did you in the wreck. Well we think that after you heard my message you turned around to come see me and well from there I'm not excatly positive."

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Rachel ran to the nurses desk and said, "My brother is awake! Can someone go check on him and can I call my parents?" Meanwhile, Ryan was trying to think of what happened. He said, "This is what I remember.......I was running away because I didn't think anyone cared. You kept calling and I felt guilty, so I tried to turn but someone my car got out of control. I banged my head on something and I blacked out. Before that I had screamed and I heard someone yell call 911. The car started to fall over or something and that's all I remember. Was I really in a coma? My head feels as if someone slammed a hammer on it 10 times.......Oh, Sophie! I am so sorry! I never should have left." Ryan starts crying and hugs Sophia.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos