Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Ryan's phone beeped signaling he got a text. He read it while waiting in line as soon as he realized he forgot his money he was the first person in line. His felt like an idiot and said, "Umm, I'l be right back." He bolted out of the store and sat in the car looking for the 20 bucks he put in there that morning. Ryan saw Sophia looking at him struggling not to laugh. He said, "OK, OK. I forgot my money. Do ya see it?" Ryan knew he must have looked like the world's biggest idiot right then.*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia rolled her eyes."Here you go."she said as she handed him the money. "Oh and I want to drive.'Sophia said crossing her arms giving him the pouty face. "Please!!"she said.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Ryan looks at her as if she's insane. He tells her, "You want to drive my new car which took me 20 hours chores, 35 hours helping with Rachel and her friends, and only 10 hours at the auto shop? How many speeding tickets did you get last month and this month? 15?" Ryan runs back in the store, leaving the keys with Sophia, and when he comes out he doesn't see his car anywhere.*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia had parked just out of eye shot. She beeped the horn while laughing. That is what he gets foor leaving the keys with her. She drove to where he was. She hadn't actually gotten ny speeding tickets. Now she was really close. But when she saw a police start to pull her over she started crying. Wihich caused her to get warnings instead of actual tickets.

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Ryan shook his head and said, "No. I'm walking. Just don't break my car." Ryan started running towards their tree house. He hadn't told anyone this but he was practicing on the track running. He was actually pretty fast. He was thinking about leaving home for a few nights and see if his parents noticed. They never paid attention to him anyway........Normally he told Sophie everything but this he wasn't because she would stop him. He knew his house was empty with Rachel at school and his parents at work. He'd go after he dropped Sophia off at her house.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia parked. She then got out and walked tot he tree house. She was practically freaking out. She held her arms around her body as she walked. She didn't know if she would make it to the tree house without crying. She hadn't told anyone what happened to her not even Ryan. She fell to her knees. (imma add a bit of drama 2!! if u don't like where im going with this tell me)

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(OK! I'm fine with it! I love drama!) *Ryan got there about 10 minutes after Sophia got there and saw her laying there crying. He was very shocked to say the least because she almost never cried.  He said alarm in his eyes, "Sophia! Whats wrong? Are you okay? Sophie! Soph?" He dropped to his knees next to her.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(yay..i think i have the perfect idea just trust me.) Sophia shakes her head yes."Im fine."she say lieing through her teeth. She couldn't tell him. He would freak out. She tried to dry her face. But only more tears came out. She was sniffiling. Her lips were trembling.

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Ryan wasn't fooled for a second. He told her, "Soph! Come on. You're starting to scare me. What is wrong? You may be a good actress but come on. I've know you since preschool! I know you're not telling the truth!" Ryan was starting to very worried-and very scared. That wasn't like Ryan but he really cared about Sophia.*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia finally said"He did this.He did this to me.'She was shaking. She didn't say who. She knew if she told him someone would die.

please join

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

what movies do you people want to see i re...

Profile Pic Updates!

The impossible quiz

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos