Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Sophia keeps calling."Please Ryan answer..I'm scared and I here something and I don't know who else to call..I don't know what to do please answer.'

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
*Ryan can't stand it and texts Sophia saying, "Hey, Soph......I ran away. Please don't tell my parents. They don't care about me anyway. I still love you.........Ryan" Ryan can't stand the silence and flips on his favorite music station.*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Sophia reads the text and starts crying. She calls him and gets voice mail"How could you? How can you just leave me here alone knowing what has happened to me? How could you leaving knowing that I have feeling for you that I don't even understand. How could you leave after kissing me? I'm scared and I don't have anyone...now not even you."

1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Ryan hears the voice mail and starts crying. He swerves his car and starts screaming as his car crashes. He didn't realize he was on Sophia's voice mail. He's.knocked out while people call 911. (Too dramatic?)

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
The police get Ryan out and he's still gripping his cellphone. They can't reach his parents so they call Sophia.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Sophia's cell goes off and it's Ryan's phonehen she answers it is the police. They tell her that Ryan has been in a wreck and that the EMS are own there way to the hospitial. Sophia hangs up with the police and quickly gets dressed. She grabs her over night bag that she keeps just in case she is going to stay at Ryan's. She then grabs her purse and runs down the stair's. She finally make ti to her car. She gets in and try to call his parents. No one answers. She decided to leave a voice mail'Hi,Ryan has been in a wreck so meet me at the hospitial."She pulls out speeding some. She better not get a ticket today or she would cry and tell the officer off at the same time.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
When Sophia get to the hospital they tell her: Ryan got knocked when he swerved his car started rolling. If it had rolled one more time he would definitively be dead. His head had stitches in it, he broke his leg, and he was in a coma. They told her, he probably wouldn't make it. Ryan's skin was ghastly pale and his black hair has a lot of blood in it. He's breathing shallowly. Ryan keeps whispering one name even though he's in a coma. Sophia.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Sophia finally got to see Ryan. She sat in the chair by his bed and held his hand."Ryan please wake up. Please. I need you Ryry!!!"Sophia says with tears running down her face."Ryry I love you..I'm in love with you."she lays her head on his beg while still holding his hand. (these two have more drama then anyone else)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Is that okay? I like dramatic role plays!) A policeman comes in and ask Sophia, "Now, Ms. Sophia we now this must be a shock to you but we need to know a few things. In Ryan's car we found a bag that had almost a thousand dollars in it. Do you know how he had that much cash? Also, was he on drugs, alcohol?"

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(it's fine) Sophia looks at them."Ryan has saved his money from work and birthday and stuff. No he doesn't use drugs or alcholic. He was leaving I guess because he couldn't take anymore here."

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by Shysenpai133
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by nounou123
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by CobaltBlue
The World I Live In [open]! in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf