Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia keeps calling."Please Ryan answer..I'm scared and I here something and I don't know who else to call..I don't know what to do please answer.'

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Ryan can't stand it and texts Sophia saying, "Hey, Soph......I ran away. Please don't tell my parents. They don't care about me anyway. I still love you.........Ryan" Ryan can't stand the silence and flips on his favorite music station.*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia reads the text and starts crying. She calls him and gets voice mail"How could you? How can you just leave me here alone knowing what has happened to me? How could you leaving knowing that I have feeling for you that I don't even understand. How could you leave after kissing me? I'm scared and I don't have anyone...now not even you."

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Ryan hears the voice mail and starts crying. He swerves his car and starts screaming as his car crashes. He didn't realize he was on Sophia's voice mail. He's.knocked out while people call 911. (Too dramatic?)

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
The police get Ryan out and he's still gripping his cellphone. They can't reach his parents so they call Sophia.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia's cell goes off and it's Ryan's phonehen she answers it is the police. They tell her that Ryan has been in a wreck and that the EMS are own there way to the hospitial. Sophia hangs up with the police and quickly gets dressed. She grabs her over night bag that she keeps just in case she is going to stay at Ryan's. She then grabs her purse and runs down the stair's. She finally make ti to her car. She gets in and try to call his parents. No one answers. She decided to leave a voice mail'Hi,Ryan has been in a wreck so meet me at the hospitial."She pulls out speeding some. She better not get a ticket today or she would cry and tell the officer off at the same time.

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
When Sophia get to the hospital they tell her: Ryan got knocked when he swerved his car started rolling. If it had rolled one more time he would definitively be dead. His head had stitches in it, he broke his leg, and he was in a coma. They told her, he probably wouldn't make it. Ryan's skin was ghastly pale and his black hair has a lot of blood in it. He's breathing shallowly. Ryan keeps whispering one name even though he's in a coma. Sophia.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia finally got to see Ryan. She sat in the chair by his bed and held his hand."Ryan please wake up. Please. I need you Ryry!!!"Sophia says with tears running down her face."Ryry I love you..I'm in love with you."she lays her head on his beg while still holding his hand. (these two have more drama then anyone else)

please join

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Is that okay? I like dramatic role plays!) A policeman comes in and ask Sophia, "Now, Ms. Sophia we now this must be a shock to you but we need to know a few things. In Ryan's car we found a bag that had almost a thousand dollars in it. Do you know how he had that much cash? Also, was he on drugs, alcohol?"

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Romance and Friends

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(it's fine) Sophia looks at them."Ryan has saved his money from work and birthday and stuff. No he doesn't use drugs or alcholic. He was leaving I guess because he couldn't take anymore here."

please join

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

animaljokes

My Top 10 Nintendo 64 Games! Majora's Mask...

Rate the signature above you!

help

make up and a job

latest videos